State Chapters > State Politics/Government

31 Missouri Judges Recuse Themselves from Lawsuit Alleging Family Court Guardian and Psychologists O

<< < (2/3) > >>

mountaineer:
I've started following this case on a regular basis, as it is happening in my former workplace. Absolutely appalling. The local CBS station finally has picked up on it. A girl told the court her father was abusing her. The judge gave him custody anyway. Now the judge has thrown the mother in jail for complaining about it. Bail hearing today (another judge brought in from neighboring circuit court). The St. Louis County Prosecuting Atty has gotten in on the act (remember, he's that Soros-funded jerk who refuses to prosecute black criminals).

Megan Fox
@MeganFoxWriter

Livestreaming NOW! Black-Robed Monarchy is out of control in #StLouis and we have the tape. Prosecutor is trying to jail #AngelaFreiner AGAIN for bogus reasons after she was let out by #JudgeSullivan. #FamilyCourtCorruption #Guardians
11:00 AM · Mar 25, 2021

PeteS in CA:
I've not followed it closely, but the stench is amazing and appalling. Worse still, I seriously doubt this situation is entirely unique. Maybe it's the worst, but the whole family court, foster care, and Child Protective Service (or whatever euphemistic name) is a sausage-making racket that grinds up families and children for tyrannical fun and profit.

mountaineer:
It seems the more Megan Fox gets into it, the more malfeasance she's learning of in other states. Apparently, family courts are notoriously unjust all over the place.

PeteS in CA:
This is Part 16 in Fox's series.

More Lawsuits Filed Against Court Guardian Elaine Pudlowski in St. Louis Family Court Scandal

https://pjmedia.com/uncategorized/megan-fox/2021/05/12/more-lawsuits-filed-against-court-guardian-elaine-pudlowski-in-st-louis-family-court-scandal-n1446057

--- Quote ---Following the bombshell lawsuit filed by attorney Evita Tolu against guardian ad litem (GAL) Elaine Pudlowski that led to the recusal of the entire 21st Judicial Circuit Court in St. Louis, Missouri, three more actions have been filed alleging fraud and misconduct against the GAL and others. Kenneth Rosa, media spokesperson for The Father’s Rights Movement filed a lawsuit against Pudlowski, therapist Mindy Skaggs and The Right Solutions Counseling Services (TRSCS) for “injurious services” among other allegations.

Joining Rosa are Devon Arseneau and Plaintiff X, who does not want to be named publicly, who also named Pudlowski in their individual lawsuits alleging similar claims relating to what they say is family court corruption. Among the shocking claims in Rosa’s lawsuit is the allegation that he did not receive due process in court and was coerced into giving up his rights.
--- End quote ---

As tempting as it is to sneeringly say this is St. Louis, Fox has found similar @#$% in KC, the other side of the state. And as tempting as it might be to say that this is Missouri, CPS and "family" courts have festering boils in most states. Overturning Mondale's requirement that anonymous accusations be investigated as seriously as those made by identified reporters would be a huge start. Consequences for false accusers and perjurers would be another huge step.

mountaineer:
Thanks for the reminder, Pete. I'd forgotten to check in on Megan Fox's twitter posts about this during my recuperation. Lest anyone say, sneeringly, that this is just urban hellhole St. Louis, so who cares, I should note that it's St. Louis County, the mostly suburban jurisdiction west of the city of St. Louis. They have separate judicial systems. The litigants and children being abused by this G.A.L. system include solidly middle- and upper-middle-class white folks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version