Author Topic: Cuomo accused of harassment, 'hostility' and 'dirty tricks' against woman while HUD chief  (Read 315 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Cuomo accused of harassment, 'hostility' and 'dirty tricks' against woman while HUD chief

Cuomo told HUD's then-Inspector General Susan Gaffney that his top aides saw her as the "embodiment of evil," she told senators.

By Susan Katz Keating

Updated: March 2, 2021 - 9:32am

Two decades before being accused of misconduct against women while he was New York governor, a younger Andrew Cuomo was the subject of a sexual harassment complaint from a government official who claimed that Cuomo — serving at the time in Bill Clinton's cabinet — also hounded her with "a series of attacks and dirty tricks."

Susan Gaffney filed the 2000 complaint against Cuomo while he was secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development and she was the department's inspector general.

In the complaint, which included other top HUD officials, Gaffney told the Office of Departmental Equal Employment Opportunity that she was sexually harassed and discriminated against in retaliation for her stance against fraud at HUD, and that Cuomo verbally abused her during weekend phone calls.

The complaint followed years of conflict between Gaffney and Cuomo, recounted in part during Gaffney's 1998 appearance before the Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs. In her testimony, Gaffney described being targeted with whisper campaigns and accusations, and of being set up to look like a racist who discriminated against minorities.

The decades-old clash offers an early look at the management style of Cuomo, who currently is embroiled in two high-profile probes into his behavior while governor of New York. One Justice Department investigation centers on how Cuomo handled nursing homes during the coronavirus pandemic; the other involves claims from women that he sexually harassed them.

more
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/cuomo-was-accused-using-dirty-tricks-harangue-woman-while-he-served
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

A sexual harassment complaint against a Bill Clinton Cabinet Secretary? :silly: I'm guessing that went as far as the nearest "circular file".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

Two decades before being accused of misconduct against women while he was New York governor, a younger Andrew Cuomo was the subject of a sexual harassment complaint from a government official who claimed that Cuomo — serving at the time in Bill Clinton's cabinet — also hounded her with "a series of attacks and dirty tricks."

Susan Gaffney filed the 2000 complaint against Cuomo while he was secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development and she was the department's inspector general.

In the complaint, which included other top HUD officials, Gaffney told the Office of Departmental Equal Employment Opportunity that she was sexually harassed and discriminated against in retaliation for her stance against fraud at HUD, and that Cuomo verbally abused her during weekend phone calls.

In other words, Democrats have known for over two decades what a POS Andrew Cuomo is, yet they've consistently championed him as some sort of political hero.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
In other words, Democrats have known for over two decades what a POS Andrew Cuomo is, yet they've consistently championed him as some sort of political hero.

What a surprise.   *****rollingeyes*****
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm sure Cuomo's lecherous harassment of women has been known among NY government people a skews media people for many years. Similarly, it has been known since last spring that NY's nursing home number have been jiggered to obscure the effects of Cuomo's order to nursing homes.

If all this brings down Cuomo, well and good. But the MSM who shielded him for so many years and months need to be called out for it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
PeteS wrote:
"If all this brings down Cuomo, well and good. But the MSM who shielded him for so many years and months need to be called out for it."

Doesn't it make you wonder:
WHO wants Cuomo out, and WHY...?

Think about that for a while...