Author Topic: First Female Vice President Kamala Is Eerily Silent About Cuomo’s Sexual Assault Scandal  (Read 364 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
First Female Vice President Kamala Is Eerily Silent About Cuomo’s Sexual Assault Scandal

by Russell Wallace
about 2 hours ago

Remember how much Kamala Harris claimed she cared about sexual assault and harassment?

She supported the women who made accusations against everyone from Brett Kavanaugh to her new boss Joe Biden! In fact, she was one of the most vocal and vicious faces of the #MeToo movement as it tore through politics last year, but interestingly she has nothing to say about Andrew Cuomo’s fall from grace.

Fox News reports:

Harris was a vocal opponent of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh when he faced allegations from Dr. Christine Blasey Ford during his confirmation process, and she even said she believed women who had accused President Biden of inappropriate touching in the past.

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Harris said about Biden’s accusers.

Now, in the wake of three women accusing Cuomo of harassment — two of whom worked for the governor at the time — Harris is silent while she holds the second highest office in the country.

Harris was a staunch critic of Kavanaugh and a supporter of Ford. She grilled the justice during his confirmation hearing, and then called for his impeachment after he had been confirmed to the Supreme Court.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/first-female-vice-president-kamala-is-eerily-silent-about-cuomos-sexual-assault-scandal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nothing unusual about that. Staying silent is a part of the job requirement. If the President wants them to say something,he tells them what,when,and where.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

She also said she believed the sexual perversion and assault allegations against Gropin' Joe.

Now  :Cricket:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

"Eerily Silent"? Try Predictably Silent.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

Kamala could care less about the actual issue.  Her only concern is which way the political winds are blowing.  Once she is able to gauge what will be the most beneficial response, she will then and only then offer a statement.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Kamala could care less about the actual issue.  Her only concern is which way the political winds are blowing.  Once she is able to gauge what will be the most beneficial response, she will then and only then offer a statement.

@Hoodat

That's how she has made it so far in politics. She damn sure didn't get to where she is based on competence,honesty,or experience.,

He success is based entirely on the concept of "What's good for me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 06:15:01 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Hoodat

That's how she has made it so far in politics. She damn sure didn't get to where she is based on competence,honesty,or experience.,

He success is based entirely on the concept of "What's good for me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

She is All legs and hair with a mouth that could swallow the LA Colosseum and the hot-dog stand.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.