Poll

WHen will Little Andy resign (as of today 3/2)

7 days  "Expired"  He's still in Albany. Large and incharge.
2 (5.9%)
14 days
1 (2.9%)
21 days
0 (0%)
by the end of the month
3 (8.8%)
never
14 (41.2%)
Question 2  Will He ever be charged with a crime in the nursing home scandal?
1 (2.9%)
YES
2 (5.9%)
NO
11 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: How long before Mario's idiot son resigns as Gov Of NY  (Read 2470 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How long before Mario's idiot son resigns as Gov Of NY
« on: March 02, 2021, 08:26:50 pm »
With more "victims" of Andrew Cuomo coming forth with reports of sexual Harassment.... how long, if ever, before Mario's idiot son resigns as Gov Of NY.

Bonus poll.... the last 2 questions.

Yes or NO. will Cuomo ever be charged with a crime in the Nursing Home deaths?

FYI:
The last time a governor resigned was in early 2oo8, when former Gov. Eliot Spitzer left office after he admitted to extramarital affairs with sex workers. At that time, Lieutenant Governor David Paterson stepped in as governor and served until 2010, when Cuomo (formerly New York's attorney general) won election to the governorship.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 10:12:39 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Re: How long before Mario's idiot son resigns as Gov Of NY
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 08:31:17 pm »
It's going to take a heck of a lot more than this to persuade a Democrat to let go of political power.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 08:59:27 pm »
He will be removed from the office kicking and screaming and holding on tightly to the door posts.
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2021, 10:05:18 pm »
I voted for 7 days in the poll but it really doesn't matter as the idiots in New York will simply replace him with someone equally idiotic.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2021, 03:15:34 am »
He will be removed from the office kicking and screaming and holding on tightly to the door posts.

I'd pay to see that.

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2021, 04:03:37 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2021, 04:22:51 am »
With more "victims" of Andrew Cuomo coming forth with reports of sexual Harassment.... how long, if ever, before Mario's idiot son resigns as Gov Of NY.

Bonus poll.... the last 2 questions.

Yes or NO. will Cuomo ever be charged with a crime in the Nursing Home deaths?

FYI:
The last time a governor resigned was in early 2oo8, when former Gov. Eliot Spitzer left office after he admitted to extramarital affairs with sex workers. At that time, Lieutenant Governor David Paterson stepped in as governor and served until 2010, when Cuomo (formerly New York's attorney general) won election to the governorship.

@Wingnut

Not one chance in hell.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2021, 04:33:05 pm »
Rodents never resign.

Nursing Home Andy will be allowed to keep his position in New York, and this will be acceptable to the Rodents after Team Kenyan has thoroughly destroyed his chances of getting the 2024 nomination.

Same goes for the lack of indictments for his deliberate Nursing Home Holocaust.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2021, 06:00:05 pm »
Rodents never resign.

Nursing Home Andy will be allowed to keep his position in New York, and this will be acceptable to the Rodents after Team Kenyan has thoroughly destroyed his chances of getting the 2024 nomination.

Same goes for the lack of indictments for his deliberate Nursing Home Holocaust.

@Sled Dog

Here is where we agree.

"Too big/important to bust" is the name of that game.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2021, 06:05:22 pm »
He will be duly absolved of his crimes by the rat media after undergoing the ritual scourging, and having shown the proper amount of contrition, which will last just long enough for the nursing home scandal to blow over.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 06:06:10 pm by skeeter »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2021, 07:01:56 pm »
He had two idiot sons.  The other one is named Fredo.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2021, 11:56:05 pm »
He won't resign. He'll run again in 2022, and most likely win because he has one of the most successful rackets in history going: he built a campaign account of tens of millions of dollars from big companies who donate to his campaign in exchange for favorable legislation or tax breaks in one of the highest-taxed states in the union. He has an Albany press corps that treats him with kid gloves but destroys any serious challenger.

The only person I see who could make a serious challenge to him is Ocasio-Cortez, but 1) she is more focused on national office and 2) that would be out of the frying pan and into the fire.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2021, 03:23:44 pm »
He won't resign. He'll run again in 2022, and most likely win because he has one of the most successful rackets in history going: he built a campaign account of tens of millions of dollars from big companies who donate to his campaign in exchange for favorable legislation or tax breaks in one of the highest-taxed states in the union. He has an Albany press corps that treats him with kid gloves but destroys any serious challenger.

The only person I see who could make a serious challenge to him is Ocasio-Cortez, but 1) she is more focused on national office and 2) that would be out of the frying pan and into the fire.

A lot can happen in one year. I can’t see him running again, or getting re-elected. AOC has her eyes on the Senate.

Someone not on anyone’s radar might decide to run. Anything is possible
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2021, 03:47:36 pm »
A lot can happen in one year. I can’t see him running again, or getting re-elected. AOC has her eyes on the Senate.

Someone not on anyone’s radar might decide to run. Anything is possible
@Gefn

I personally think this has nothing to do with him staying in office or running for Governor again,and everything to do with making sure he has enough slime sticking to him that he can't run against Biden in the 2024 Presidential election.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2021, 03:50:36 pm »
@Gefn

I personally think this has nothing to do with him staying in office or running for Governor again,and everything to do with making sure he has enough slime sticking to him that he can't run against Biden in the 2024 Presidential election.
You meant Kamala, right?

There's that, and the reality that no one is talking about the nursing home catastrophe anymore. If they were they'd have to talk about similar crimes in MI, CA and two or three other rat states.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2021, 04:02:04 pm »

You meant Kamala, right?

@skeeter

Not much real difference. One is senile,and the other is borderline retarded.

There's that, and the reality that no one is talking about the nursing home catastrophe anymore. If they were they'd have to talk about similar crimes in MI, CA and two or three other rat states.

Excellent point,and one I had never even considered.

Offline Lincolncollector

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2021, 09:06:18 pm »
I'll give him about two months. He now has six women who have said that he treated them inappropriately. If the Democrat leadership and news media turn on him, it's over.

It's interesting to note the Coumo's lies about the number of deaths in nursing homes is now on the back burner. It's been replaced by the "me too" allegations. It shows the value the "progressives" place on the lives of the unborn and the very old.

Just to let you known, I put the word "progressives" in quotes. I view them as "regressives." They want to go back to the days when one person, like a king, emperor or dictator or a small number of people had all the power. They have no use for democracy, the constitution or the rule of law if it goes against their ideology.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2021, 09:08:46 pm »
I hope this POS fights it to the end, so the mass hypocricy can be headline fodder for years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2021, 09:12:44 pm »
He's not going anywhere.  If they really want him gone, they need to go the killing the elderly route ... and the demonrats won't do that because Cuomo's not the only democrat governor guilty of this.

So Cuomo will own the governorship for as long as he wants to.

I would, however, be happy to be wrong.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2021, 09:18:33 pm »
I hope this POS fights it to the end, so the mass hypocricy can be headline fodder for years.

I hope so too.  The Rats want to run him out of office over finger-bleeping staffers because if he goes because he murdered 15,000 old folks, four other Governors are next.  Do it over "sex" and they all get off scot-free, including Mr. Nipple Rings.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2021, 11:05:52 pm »

@catfish1957

But it won't be. The media of today has a LOT in common with the media of Nazi Germany,Red China,Cuba,or any other police state. They ain't going to print anything not approved of by their political masters.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2021, 11:10:24 pm »
@catfish1957

But it won't be. The media of today has a LOT in common with the media of Nazi Germany,Red China,Cuba,or any other police state. They ain't going to print anything not approved of by their political masters.

The left could not care less what America thinks about Cuomo. They have their stooge voter base, they have their bureaucratic lifers infesting all levels of government, they have their media platforms. They'll just print the story the way they want it to read and challenge you or I to do anything about it.

They aim to crush opposition, not win it over.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2021, 11:30:07 pm »
Looks like "End of the month" might be be a chicken dinner winner.  The Coumo is going down

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2021, 11:31:54 pm »
Looks like "End of the month" might be be a chicken dinner winner.  The Coumo is going down

On sex complaints.   9999hair out0000
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2021, 11:33:55 pm »
On sex complaints.   9999hair out0000

I know.   The Federal Pound Me In The Ass Prison option is out.