Author Topic: China’s top banking regulator warns of asset bubbles on Wall Street and elsewhere  (Read 257 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/chinas-top-banking-regulator-warns-of-asset-bubbles-on-wall-street-and-elsewhere-11614676238?mod=mw_latestnews

<snipit>

Stock market rallies on Wall Street and elsewhere are looking like bubbles and bound to eventually correct, warned China’s top banking regulator on Tuesday.

“Financial markets are trading at high levels in Europe, the U.S. and other developed countries, which runs counter to the real economy,” Guo Shuqing, head of the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (CBIRC), said in comments at a news conference, according to Reuters, Bloomberg and other media outlets.

Guo said those asset gains have been a direct result of measures from central banks and governments over the last year to ease the economic strain of the COVID-19 pandemic. He warned that corrections may come “sooner or later.”
==========================================================================

Even the Chicom financial leaders can recognize the madness of a 31K DJIA, a 14K NASDAQ, and a 3900 S & P.   Don't be suprised to see a Chicom triggered correction.  And for the 10,000th time.  There is nothing repeat nothing that justifies the overselling and market prices  right now. Even the $1.9T idiotic democratic infusion upcoming, is going to have a shelf life in terms of months, not years. I expect another March 2020 event.....  except it won't be a pandemic triggering it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They are Communists.  They should have never been let into the WTO, nor been given preferential trade status.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright