Author Topic: Senior Biden adviser claims admin must ‘start acting now’ on reparations, no time for Congress to st  (Read 318 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senior Biden adviser claims admin must ‘start acting now’ on reparations, no time for Congress to study issue
March 1, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

A White House senior advisor named Cedric Richmond is claiming that the Biden administration is “going to start acting now” on reparations for black Americans, declaring that there isn’t time for a commission to study the proposal.

The issue of forming a commission to study reparations is being debated in Congress. Richmond told Axios in an interview for HBO that Democrats shouldn’t wait for Congress on the explosive topic. That interview will air on Monday.

“We don’t want to wait on a study. We’re going to start acting now,” he declared to Axios. “We have to start breaking down systemic racism and barriers that have held people of color back and especially African Americans. We have to do stuff now.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/03/01/senior-biden-adviser-claims-admin-must-start-acting-now-on-reparations-no-time-for-congress-to-study-issue-1036884/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I just had to see if Mr. Richmond might have some personal gain to be had or conflict of interest in pushing this policy. It appears so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Getting rid of as much money as they can, before anybody gets any stimulus money, that's LONG OVERDUE.
At least Trump was defeated, so none of this matters, right?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Don't tell anyone, but in the course of researching family history, I discovered a few months ago that there actually is a slave owner or two in my family tree.

I suppose this means they'll be forcing me to pay reparations. Being the great-great-great-great-grandchild is a slave owner makes me as guilty as he, right?  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Reparations in Covid bill:
Democrats COVID Bill Gives $1.9 Billion to Black Farmers for “Racial Justice”
By Jim Hoft
Published March 2, 2021 at 8:21am

As The Gateway Pundit reported back in 2010 Pigford v. Glickman was a class action lawsuit against the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), alleging racial discrimination in its allocation of farm loans and assistance between 1983 and 1997. The lawsuit ended with a settlement in which the U.S. government agreed to pay African American farmers $50,000 each if they had attempted to get USDA help but failed. As of 2010, almost $1 billion was paid or credited to the farmers under the settlement’s consent decree.

More than 92,000 blacks signed up for reparations from the Obama USDA after the Pigford case was extended in 2010.

That turned out to be five times the number of blacks who were actually farming during the time period in question and would possibly qualify for the reparations. So-called “farmers” from inner-city Chicago even signed up for the farming handout. ...

Trending Politics reported:
    With the bill now headed for the Senate, much of the contents will be ignored by the media or cloaked in the guise of ‘racial justice’.

One of these is the use of $1 billion in taxpayer money for the advancement of ‘racial justice’ in farming, a scam that is championed by failed presidential candidate Cory “Spartacus” Booker. ...
More at Gateway Pundit

Offline Idiot

Don't tell anyone, but in the course of researching family history, I discovered a few months ago that there actually is a slave owner or two in my family tree.

I suppose this means they'll be forcing me to pay reparations. Being the great-great-great-great-grandchild is a slave owner makes me as guilty as he, right?  :pondering:
Yeah...me as well.  I'm feeling quite black today though....so it's a wash....lol.

Online mountaineer

Yeah...me as well.  I'm feeling quite black today though....so it's a wash....lol.
Coca Cola wants white people to be less white. Not sure how to do that without perpetuating some racial stereotype.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Put out a few potted plants on the window sill, and declare yourself a victim.  Gimmee money  Sailing on the ship of fools...
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

I am in favor of reparations provided that the Democrat Party pays them.  They alone reneged on Special Field Order 15.  They alone are liable.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-