Author Topic: NYT: Cuomo Accused of Unwanted Advance at a Wedding: ‘Can I Kiss You?’  (Read 269 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cuomo Accused of Unwanted Advance at a Wedding: ‘Can I Kiss You?’

The young woman’s account follows two separate accusations that Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed two female state employees.

Jesse McKinley

By Matt Flegenheimer and Jesse McKinley

March 1, 2021, 7:43 p.m. ET

Anna Ruch had never met Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo before encountering him at a crowded New York City wedding reception in September 2019. Her first impression was positive enough.

The governor was working the room after toasting the newlyweds, and when he came upon Ms. Ruch, now 33, she thanked him for his kind words about her friends. But what happened next instantly unsettled her: Mr. Cuomo put his hand on Ms. Ruch’s bare lower back, she said in an interview on Monday.

When she removed his hand with her own, Ms. Ruch recalled, the governor remarked that she seemed “aggressive” and placed his hands on her cheeks. He asked if he could kiss her, loudly enough for a friend standing nearby to hear. Ms. Ruch was bewildered by the entreaty, she said, and pulled away as the governor drew closer.

“I was so confused and shocked and embarrassed,” said Ms. Ruch, whose recollection was corroborated by the friend, contemporaneous text messages and photographs from the event. “I turned my head away and didn’t have words in that moment.”

more
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/nyregion/cuomo-harassment-anna-ruch.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Kiss of Death’: Fredo in Hot Water After Cuomo Brother’s Scandalous Photo Reveals a Woman’s Horror

A picture is worth a thousand words. And in the case of the tail-spinning Cuomo administration, a thousand press releases.

Such was the case on March 1st, when the New York governor’s seedy past began getting exposed in the public limelight, as if some powerful mob bosses in the Democratic Party had authorized a political hit.

It started with a trickle, as such hits are wont to go. First it was the “sausage king of New York” story, which the Daily Mail cracked out from a 2016 video.

Alas, Cuomo telling a woman to “eat the whole sausage” was but a warm-up act, especially as the reporter at the focus of the story denies anything sexually suggestive about Cuomo’s remark.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/kiss-of-death-fredo-in-hot-water-after-cuomo-brothers-scandalous-photo-reveals-a-womans-horror-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34