Author Topic: Biden's approval tops 60 percent in new poll  (Read 824 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's approval tops 60 percent in new poll
« on: March 01, 2021, 07:58:09 pm »
By Max Greenwood - 03/01/21 02:24 PM EST

President Biden is starting his tenure in White House with the approval of 61 percent of voters, according to a new Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey released exclusively to The Hill on Monday.

Biden’s initial approval numbers are markedly higher than those of former President Trump when he first took office. The first Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey of Trump’s presidency, conducted in February 2017, showed his approval rating at 48 percent.

Only about 39 percent of respondents said they disapprove of the job Biden is doing in the White House, according to the poll.

There’s a relatively wide partisan divide in early perceptions of Biden’s presidency, with an overwhelming majority of Democrats approving of his job performance and most Republicans disapproving. Still, nearly one-third of GOP voters — 31 percent — said they approve of Biden’s handling of his job.

Biden’s approval rating is accompanied by a rise in approval for his party as a whole. Overall, 55 percent of respondents said they approve of the Democratic Party, marking a 7-point increase since January, when slightly less than half of those surveyed gave the party a positive review.

Approval of the GOP, meanwhile, is trailing that of the Democrats, coming in at 44 percent, according to the survey.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/541032-bidens-approval-tops-60-percent-in-new-poll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden's approval tops 60 percent in new poll
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 07:58:37 pm »
Please............../s
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 08:54:19 pm »
Not worth the paper it is printed on.  Harvard, would trust them, sure!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 08:55:27 pm »
Polls!      :laughingdog: 000hehehehe
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 09:08:00 pm »
@libertybele

Polls are good information to have to compare the next ones that come out.  If the next polls down the line, stay at that level of the first one, one can say it is likely the trend is correct.  However, if one thinks all polls are "rigged", then don't bother to compare them.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 09:11:49 pm »
First of all, its The Shill.

Secondly, how would anyone not paying close attention to what China Joe is doing know how to rate him? The Shill and other media outlets haven't exactly covered his 40-odd executive orders, where he jacked up the price of drugs and oil, re-obligated us to one sided agreements like Paris Climate Accords and the Iran deal, and flooded the border with illegal aliens.

The only other thing he's done is fumble his way through a few staged media events.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2021, 09:26:37 pm »
Not worth the paper it is printed on.  Harvard, would trust them, sure!
Depends on the paper I suppose.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2021, 09:35:22 pm »
Only about 39 percent of respondents said they disapprove of the job Biden is doing in the White House, according to the poll.

What job are they talking about? The only 'job' Biden has is to stay awake, and to stop groping little girls (while smelling their hair).
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 09:36:23 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2021, 09:36:22 pm »
I'm disappointed.  I expected his approval would have topped 80 percent in all new polls.

Looks like it's time for another media "come to Jesus" meeting with Soros.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2021, 09:41:51 pm »
I'm disappointed.  I expected his approval would have topped 80 percent in all new polls.

Looks like it's time for another media "come to Jesus" meeting with Soros.
One hundred thousand percent of 'the people' love Biden and want to give him a BJ.
Screw 80%, let's go for the Gold!
One hundred thousand percent of people we asked LOVE the old ass White Guy the Democrats elected.
(whoever he is?)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2021, 10:28:18 pm »

President Biden is starting his tenure in White House with the approval of 61 percent of voters, according to a new Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey released exclusively to The Hill on Monday.

Biden’s initial approval numbers are markedly higher than those of former President Trump when he first took office. The first Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey of Trump’s presidency, conducted in February 2017, showed his approval rating at 48 percent.

There’s a relatively wide partisan divide in early perceptions of Biden’s presidency, with an overwhelming majority of Democrats approving of his job performance and most Republicans disapproving. Still, nearly one-third of GOP voters — 31 percent — said they approve of Biden’s handling of his job.

Biden’s approval rating is accompanied by a rise in approval for his party as a whole. Overall, 55 percent of respondents said they approve of the Democratic Party, marking a 7-point increase since January, when slightly less than half of those surveyed gave the party a positive review.

Approval of the GOP, meanwhile, is trailing that of the Democrats, coming in at 44 percent, according to the survey.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/541032-bidens-approval-tops-60-percent-in-new-poll

He hovered at 49%-51%since January 21. Has hardly wavered in all that time. As per Rasmussen.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2021, 10:38:24 pm »
@libertybele

Polls are good information to have to compare the next ones that come out.  If the next polls down the line, stay at that level of the first one, one can say it is likely the trend is correct.  However, if one thinks all polls are "rigged", then don't bother to compare them.

I understand that.  Poll questions though can be asked in a certain way in order to achieve the numbers that they are hoping to get.

Also, to achieve poll numbers it is easy enough to call people within in a certain area or of a certain demographic; IOW usually a particular area votes DEM -- so let's call 1,000 people in that area to see who they're going to vote for --- poll numbers for the DEMS will be up in that area and we can then say, that the DEMS are ahead in the polls by  xyz%.

Polls aren't necessarily rigged, but polls are easily skewed to achieve a particular result.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2021, 11:36:25 pm »
Biden will continue to get good ratings until a lot of people are hurt by Democrat policies, AND THEY ARE AWARE OF WHO'S TO BLAME.Given the media coverups of Dems' failings (as per Cuomo) and the left's control of the communications infrastructure, it will take a long time for them to be so enlightened.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2021, 11:41:18 pm »
Biden will continue to get good ratings until a lot of people are hurt by Democrat policies, AND THEY ARE AWARE OF WHO'S TO BLAME.Given the media coverups of Dems' failings (as per Cuomo) and the left's control of the communications infrastructure, it will take a long time for them to be so enlightened.

There's a "Honeymoon Period" that most newly elected presidents have. I suspect, as prices at the pump continue to rise, the Democrats will try to shift the blame not on their policies but "price gouging" by the oil companies. We'll have to see if that works or not
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2021, 11:44:59 pm »
It's easy to fall into the trap of assuming others see things the same way you do
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2021, 11:55:32 pm »
Such bullshit they feed us...

I just hollered at myself to "Make it STOP!  PLEASE?"  at a new segment where Harry Ford, Jr., the Black senator was blaming the Southern Border crisis on Cartel Crimes and Climate Change... The Four C's!!

We all know they see the cards coming back from the U.S.A where cousin Maria sitting behind the wheel of her own Honda Civic.

They read them while they're sitting in the backyard outhouses during TV commercials.

:bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2021, 12:05:35 am »
Such bullshit they feed us...

I just hollered at myself to "Make it STOP!  PLEASE?"  at a new segment where Harry Ford, Jr., the Black senator was blaming the Southern Border crisis on Cartel Crimes and Climate Change... The Four C's!!

We all know they see the cards coming back from the U.S.A where cousin Maria sitting behind the wheel of her own Honda Civic.

They read them while they're sitting in the backyard outhouses during TV commercials.

:bolt:

Tell me about it.  But Victoria believes it so....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2021, 12:08:31 am »
It's easy to fall into the trap of assuming others see things the same way you do
Then there're the facts.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2021, 12:09:54 am »
Then there're the facts.

Unless you are a "Fact Checker" 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2021, 01:23:27 am »
They polled the faculty lounges at Hahvahd and the Artist Formerly Known as Prince-ton?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2021, 01:49:13 am »
For those who dismiss this poll, what do you think his current JAR is? I'm guessing it's pretty close to this percentage

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2021, 03:31:58 am »

@mystery-ak

Uhhhh,sumbodie should tell the brainiacs at Harvard that it's March,and he's been in the WH for a while now. In fact,he rarely leaves it unless it's to go somewhere else to hide.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2021, 04:01:13 am »
 9999hair out0000
For those who dismiss this poll, what do you think his current JAR is? I'm guessing it's pretty close to this percentage
Well, I can tell you they didn't poll anyone I know. What has he done? Shut down energy infrastructure projects, shut down future oil drilling and completion on Federal Lands, cause motor fuels to increase by 50% in cost (which impacts the price of virtually everything), ensure policies which have individual Texans stuck with four and five figure electric bills, open the borders, call Patriotic Americans all terrorists, racists, and likely stuff that didn't make it into print, sell us out over the Paris accords, sell us out to Iran, etc.

Now, I fully understand half of Americans are below average in intelligence, but even the dumb ones will notice when it takes a bunch more money to fill their gas tank. Besides, the COVID checks are late, and are going to be smaller than he promised. So no matter how much he gives away, I doubt he is even at 50%. In this region, likely less than ten.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2021, 06:52:14 am »
Biden's approval tops 60 percent in new poll, but to set the record straight.....The first time the poll was taken was 5 percent, so they ran the statistics through one of the last elections machines and wallah, 60% !  just like that!
 :silly: :rolling: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2021, 04:58:55 pm »

The Usurper's present performance can be repeated by an auto-pen.

Or a rubber stamp.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.