Author Topic: New Study Warns: Magnetic Catastrophe that Wiped Out the Neanderthals is Due to Hit Again  (Read 202 times)

rangerrebew

New Study Warns: Magnetic Catastrophe that Wiped Out the Neanderthals is Due to Hit Again
February 25, 2021 by Robert

Finally! Mainstream science is beginning to catch up with me.

Robert W. Felix

Finally! Mainstream science is beginning to catch up with me.  A new study just published in Science magazine makes it appear that the very thought of a magnetic reversal causing an extinction is a brand new idea. But if you’ve read either of my books; Not by Fire but by Ice or Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps,  you know that I’ve been speaking and writing about just such a scenario for more than 20 years.

“New research suggests a polar flip could be catastrophic,” reads the headline on msm.com.

“A global environmental crisis 42,000 years ago,” declares Science magazine.

“Ancient relic points to a turning point in Earth’s story 42,000 years ago,” echoes the University of New South Wales (UNSW).

“Magnetic Madness: Magnetic catastrophe ‘that wiped out Neanderthals’ is due to happen AGAIN, scientists warn,” shouts The Sun.

“Flipping of Poles and Collapse of Earth’s Magnetic Field Led to Neanderthals’ Extinction, Study Says,” enthuses Sputnik News.

And finally, from NPR: “Ancient Trees Show When The Earth’s Magnetic Field Last Flipped Out.”

https://www.iceagenow.info/new-study-warns-magnetic-catastrophe-that-wiped-out-the-neanderthals-is-due-to-hit-again/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It blew out all their electrical grids and they froze like Texans?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It killed the Alien's.   Not saying it was Aliens but it was dead Aliens.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The poles reversed so the Neanderthals flew north for the winter?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The poles reversed so the Neanderthals flew north for the winter?

The further north you go the more south you go for spring break. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.