Author Topic: SHE CAVED! Nikki Haley Praises Trump CPAC Speech After Stabbing Him In The Back  (Read 746 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SHE CAVED! Nikki Haley Praises Trump CPAC Speech After Stabbing Him In The Back

by Chris Donaldson
about an hour ago

Former President Donald J. Trump is back with a vengeance after his delivery of an epic speech at the 2021 CPAC Conference.

Following several weeks of rest at his magnificent Mar-a-Lago resort in South Florida, Trump headed north to Orlando where he thrilled the crowd by teasing a 2024 White House run, tearing Joe Biden to shreds and calling out the traitors within the Republican party.

While she didn’t make the list of the “grand-standers” who were condemned by Trump, Nikki Haley received the message loud and clear.

In a tweet after she had a chance to thoroughly digest the speech, Haley composed herself and praised the policies of his administration while calling for unity.

Nikki Haley
@NikkiHaley
Strong speech by President Trump about the winning policies of his administration and what the party needs to unite behind moving forward. The liberal media wants a GOP civil war. Not gonna happen.
7:33 PM · Feb 28, 2021

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/she-caved-nikki-haley-praises-trump-cpac-speech-after-stabbing-him-in-the-back/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Haley is a two faced back stabbing RINO piece of crap. She's not to be trusted at all. She has always been a 'never Trumper' . I was shocked when Trump made her ambassador. One of Trump's faults is his choice of personnel.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 07:37:43 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline dfwgator

Too late.

Offline bilo

Once the Rino's come out of the closet they will not be able to hide who they really are again.

Haley is done. If she was the nominee of the Pubs for POTUS I will just sit out the election.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline goatprairie

If anybody on this forum still believes Trump has some sort of chance to get re-elected, I'd like to disabuse them of that notion now.
He has no chance.
Time to ditch Trump and get a new candidate. Hopefully, one who  will not engage in a cult of personality.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

pointing-down   This woman's begging for a urine test ....

Nikki Haley
@NikkiHaley

Strong speech by President Trump about the winning policies of his administration and what the party needs to unite behind moving forward. The liberal media wants a GOP civil war. Not gonna happen.

8:33 PM · Feb 28, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/NikkiHaley/status/1366199862446985223

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
If anybody on this forum still believes Trump has some sort of chance to get re-elected, I'd like to disabuse them of that notion now.
He has no chance.
Time to ditch Trump and get a new candidate. Hopefully, one who  will not engage in a cult of personality.

@goatprairie

I'm your Huckleberry....     :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He has no chance.

Did you ever vote for him in the first place, @goatprairie?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

He has no chance.

Pace yourself @goatprairie  ---  You wouldn't want your hate filled star to implode too early.

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

@ScottAdamsSays: Trump showed up to CPAC and made every other Republican look like furniture

1:46 PM · Mar 1, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1366459878743695368

Offline corbe

She's of the same cloth as her Senior Senator~Miss Linsey.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   She's of the same cloth as her Senior Senator~Miss Linsey.

I thought that dress looked familiar.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
So then she lacks integrity, just like a RINO.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Haley is a two faced back stabbing RINO piece of crap. She's not to be trusted at all. She has always been a 'never Trumper' . I was shocked when Trump made her ambassador. One of Trump's faults is his choice of personnel.
@Killer Clouds that is so prejudicial and unfair, I am sure Nikki still has more faces to show us.  wink777

Offline LottieDah

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and not entitled to tell you what YOUR opinion should be.  Trump is a tough old bird.  He can take the heat (criticism).  Lord knows he has taken so much in the past four years. Any criticism from Nikki Haley or any other RINO should roll right off his back.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and not entitled to tell you what YOUR opinion should be.  Trump is a tough old bird.  He can take the heat (criticism).  Lord knows he has taken so much in the past four years. Any criticism from Nikki Haley or any other RINO should roll right off his back.

...And into the dustbin, like Haley.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Nikki Haley Praises Trump CPAC Speech After Stabbing Him In The Back"

Sorry Nikki.
Not interested.
Give it to someone else.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
That's nice of her.

Now she can tour the country campaigning in podunk districts to get the voters to reject RINO backstabbers like her and get a good conservative line up in the November elections.

But there's no point in her ever trying to win national office again.   

We're not going to forget what she is.

But we'll be glad to use her, so long as she behaves like a real American for a change.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's nice of her.

Now she can tour the country campaigning in podunk districts to get the voters to reject RINO backstabbers like her and get a good conservative line up in the November elections.

But there's no point in her ever trying to win national office again.   

We're not going to forget what she is.

But we'll be glad to use her, so long as she behaves like a real American for a change.

Agreed.  She bought that one-way ticket to the Minor Leagues.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Agreed.  She bought that one-way ticket to the Minor Leagues.

Too early to call right now.  Anything can happen between now and 2024.

She has a lot of time to continue with public amends, because like it or not...it's President Trump's Party.

Only thing funnier would be for President Trump to run as a Democrat in 2024 and destroy the Left.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Too early to call right now.  Anything can happen between now and 2024.

She has a lot of time to continue with public amends, because like it or not...it's President Trump's Party.

Only thing funnier would be for President Trump to run as a Democrat in 2024 and destroy the Left.

Her instincts are poor.  She cave to the SJWs and removed the CBF from the state flag.  Didn't buy her a single vote.

And that would be funny if Trump said, "OK, all you bastids win!  I'll run as a Rat!"
I will NOT comply.

Offline The_Reader_David

Everyone in the country, but especially Republicans, need to evict Trump from the space in their brains he's been occupying rent-free for the past five or so years.   If the party is divided between Trump toadies and sycophants and equally obsessed Never Trumpers, the Democrats will not just win again in 2024, they will win the mid-terms in 2022. 

Any Republican should be free to support Trump when he does right, and criticize him when he does wrong.  Haley represents what should be the center of the GOP as regards Trump and the future of the party, neither blind to Trump's faults, nor looking for blame in everything he does or did.  His behavior after the general election, in particular his feeding his supporters the baseless notion that the Vice President could single-handedly prevent the certification of the election by Congress, and his emphasis on flaws in the election system in the run-up the the Georgia run-offs was as blameworthy as his judicial nominations and Mid-East initiative were praiseworthy.  Criticizing him for it was not "stabbing him in the back", nor having done so, is there anything hypocritical in praising him for giving a good speech.  Only people with a shallow notion of personal loyalty, very much contrary to republican virtue, think it hypocritical to condemn wrong behavior and praise right behavior from the same individual.  Generally applying such a shallow notion of personal loyalty to a leader suggests a cult of personality, unbefitting anyone who truly values liberty.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 01:00:18 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There is nothing new about this. Whores make their living by telling you what you want to hear.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There is nothing new about this. Whores make their living by telling you what you want to hear.
Maybe you should run, Pete....She'll rove you rong time...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis