Author Topic: US intel report on Khashoggi death is just speculative guesswork apparently aimed at sabotaging US-S  (Read 107 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 1, 2021
US intel report on Khashoggi death is just speculative guesswork apparently aimed at sabotaging US-Saudi relations
By Thomas Lifson

Pinning the death of Jamal Khashoggi on Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is important to those who want to return to the Obama era alignment of the US with Iran, not Saudi Arabia, as our principal relationship with the Middle East Muslim world.  MbS, as he is known, is a committed modernizer, favorable to warming relations with Israel. Damaging his global standing with the tar of culpability for the killing and dismemberment of Khashoggi could even lead to his fall from the pinnacle of power in Riyadh.

Caroline Glick explains who Khashoggi really was, not an actual “journalist” or “columnist” for the Washington Post (he was a non-salaried contributor of op-eds that were published from time to time):

As Lee Smith reported after he was found dead in the Saudi consulate in Turkey, there were a lot of things about Khashoggi that made him a strange hero for Americans of any stripes. He was a Qatari agent of influence. He was a former Saudi intelligence officer who sided with the Wahabist jihadists in the royal family who supported al Qaeda. He was friends with Osama bin Laden and mourned his death. The al Qaeda, ISIS, Iran and Hamas supporting Qatari regime was essentially writing his columns in the Washington Post.

On its face, Khashoggi’s receipt of a green card made no sense given his open support for al Qaeda. On its face, his gig as a columnist at Jeff Bezos’s paper made no sense given his relationship with Saudi intelligence and with the Qatari ruling family. But they made perfect sense in the context of the efforts made by Obama’s deep state friends, particularly former CIA director John Brennan, who opposed MBS from the outset to empower the Muslim Brotherhood and the Iranian regime.

When seen in this light, it is clear that Khashoggi, a terror supporting Qatari agent who opposed the modernizing, pro-American, anti-jihadist and pro-Israel Saudi Crown Prince was an important political warfare asset for Obama’s clique. His job was to discredit MBS and legitimize the terror-supporting Qataris while making pro-jihadist progressives feel good about themselves.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/us_intel_report_on_khashoggi_death_is_just_speculative_guesswork_apparently_aimed_at_sabotaging_ussaudi_relations.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They have the perfect dupe in the White Hut.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"When seen in this light, it is clear that Khashoggi, a terror supporting Qatari agent who opposed the modernizing, pro-American, anti-jihadist and pro-Israel Saudi Crown Prince"

One less mohammedan in the world.
Works for me.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
At this point, I wouldn't believe a U. S. intelligence agency if they told me water is wet. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien