Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Democrats Manufacture Racism  (Read 148 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Democrats Manufacture Racism
« on: February 28, 2021, 02:52:43 pm »
Democrats Manufacture Racism

Derek Hunter

Posted: Feb 28, 2021 12:01 AM

If you wanted to tear apart a country, really have the people hate each other, the playbook Democrats are following would be the way to do it. Take something irrelevant, but over which people can do nothing, and build it up into everything. Convince people others are out to get them, thereby absolving them of any responsibility for problems in their life, and they will eventually give up. Convince others they are perpetrators of something horrible, which only works with those out of real problems, and you have the makings of Nazi-esque powers of manipulation. This is what Democrats are doing with race, and it can no longer simply be laughed off. It must be actively confronted and exposed.

The tip of the spear in this mental race-war movement on the left are Ibram Kendi and Robin DiAngelo, with their personal Mein Kampfs, “How to Be an Anti-Racist” and “White Fragility.” The basic premise of each book is white people are racists and everyone else is a victim. The only way for a white person to not be a racist is to self-flagellate on the altar of progressive politics while cutting a big check to whichever of these grievance grifters happens to be collecting a big payday from the nearest school that day.

It’s a hell of a racket. Who knew there were literally millions to be made in telling rich white liberals their skin is the root of all problems in the world? I wish I had thought of it. If I had known wealthy suburbanites led lives so devoid of meaning that they’d turned to mental masochism, I would’ve happily told them how awful they are and for half the price. They disgust me, but it never occurred to me to rip them off.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/02/28/democrats-manufacture-racism-n2585452
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Derek Hunter: Democrats Manufacture Racism
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 04:37:26 pm »
Their goal, from the very beginning, has been to undo to imposition of that abomination, the Constitution of the United States.

Thus they use the courts to usurp the powers of congress and the executive.

They violate all five articles of the First Amendment.

They work ceaselessly to repeal the Second Amendment, in effect since they can't do it in fact.

They routinely violate the Fourth and Fifth Amendments.

The Thirteenth Amendment is null and void.

The 14th Amendment is turned on it's head, presidents aren't allowed equal protection under the law and illegal alien spawn are granted citizenship.

They no longer accept lawful electors and actively violate election laws.

And they use every tool and dirty trick they can to destroy this country.

They are vile.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 05:57:19 pm »
When demand exceeds supply marginal and inferior suppliers enter the market.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 11:48:46 pm »
From the article....
If you wanted to tear apart a country, really have the people hate each other, the playbook Democrats are following would be the way to do it.

It will eventually be their downfall. The question is will they take the country with them?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy