Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Countdown to Kamala

<< < (2/7) > >>

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: skeeter on February 28, 2021, 03:31:54 pm ---Brace yourself for the 'first woman president' glory-be's. It'll be deafening.

--- End quote ---

@skeeter

Correction. That will be the first BLACK FEMALE president,bubba!

N you iz gonna be a racist,'Bush ifn you doan vote fur her!

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on February 28, 2021, 03:35:43 pm ---Hilary will be apoplectic.

--- End quote ---

@Wingnut

With any luck at all,she will stroke-out. Or Bubba will probably have her whacked and then get away with blaming it on a stroke. After all,he doesn't need her anymore.

BassWrangler:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on February 28, 2021, 06:40:03 pm ---@Wingnut

With any luck at all,she will stroke-out. Or Bubba will probably have her whacked and then get away with blaming it on a stroke. After all,he doesn't need her anymore.

--- End quote ---

:yowsa:

skeeter:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on February 28, 2021, 06:38:14 pm ---@skeeter

Correction. That will be the first BLACK FEMALE president,bubba!

N you iz gonna be a racist,'Bush ifn you doan vote fur her!

--- End quote ---
well then I know whut I is gunna be

jafo2010:
In the first poll, I thought Biden would go six months into his presidency.  I now believe he will hold on until the end of the year.  Harris emerges the end of the year, beginning of next year.

She will be POTUS for about 11 years, unless the vote fixing is ended.  I do not see it ending.  Won't matter who runs against her, she wins.  The Republicans were grossly negligent to allow the Dems to make all these changes while they stood with their hands in their pockets doing nothing.

The republic is dead, the banana clown boat is alive and well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version