4 (20%)
14 weeks
3 (15%)
Never
1 (5%)
next year sometime.
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Countdown to Kamala  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Countdown to Kamala
« on: February 28, 2021, 03:28:15 pm »
Joe is fading faster and faster these day's.  The last week was a documented walk thru dementia for JoBama.
Lost in his own confusion he can't remember names, where he is or what he is doing.

In the background, smiling and sitting patienty like a vulture does waiting for a wounded animal to die, is Vice President Kamala Harris. She knows that her ascendancy will come sooner rather than later.  Harris is biding her time, as the countdown has begun.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 03:34:10 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Re: Countdown to Kamala
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 03:31:54 pm »
Brace yourself for the 'first woman president' glory-be's. It'll be deafening.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 03:35:43 pm »

Hilary will be apoplectic.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 03:45:30 pm »

The one piece of good news in all this....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 04:24:26 pm »

That might almost make it worth it. She'll also be a gaff-machine and she is so unlikeable, may turn off voters.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 06:38:14 pm »

@skeeter

Correction. That will be the first BLACK FEMALE president,bubba!

N you iz gonna be a racist,'Bush ifn you doan vote fur her!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 06:40:03 pm »

@Wingnut

With any luck at all,she will stroke-out. Or Bubba will probably have her whacked and then get away with blaming it on a stroke. After all,he doesn't need her anymore.

BassWrangler

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2021, 07:09:05 pm »
@Wingnut

With any luck at all,she will stroke-out. Or Bubba will probably have her whacked and then get away with blaming it on a stroke. After all,he doesn't need her anymore.

:yowsa:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2021, 12:52:42 am »
@skeeter

Correction. That will be the first BLACK FEMALE president,bubba!

N you iz gonna be a racist,'Bush ifn you doan vote fur her!
well then I know whut I is gunna be

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2021, 07:56:06 pm »
In the first poll, I thought Biden would go six months into his presidency.  I now believe he will hold on until the end of the year.  Harris emerges the end of the year, beginning of next year.

She will be POTUS for about 11 years, unless the vote fixing is ended.  I do not see it ending.  Won't matter who runs against her, she wins.  The Republicans were grossly negligent to allow the Dems to make all these changes while they stood with their hands in their pockets doing nothing.

The republic is dead, the banana clown boat is alive and well.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2021, 08:12:13 pm »
In the first poll, I thought Biden would go six months into his presidency.  I now believe he will hold on until the end of the year.  Harris emerges the end of the year, beginning of next year.

She will be POTUS for about 11 years, unless the vote fixing is ended.  I do not see it ending.  Won't matter who runs against her, she wins.  The Republicans were grossly negligent to allow the Dems to make all these changes while they stood with their hands in their pockets doing nothing.

No, the constitution says the most she can get is 10 years, and can only happen if Shortbus Joe lasts until 1/21/23.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2021, 08:37:43 pm »

@jafo2010

I agree,IF the handlers can keep him in seclusion. If something big happens internationally that could affect the US,they would have no choice but to bring him out of hiding.

She will be POTUS for about 11 years, unless the vote fixing is ended.  I do not see it ending.  Won't matter who runs against her, she wins. 

I disagree. Trump would be her like a rented mule.

The Republicans were grossly negligent to allow the Dems to make all these changes while they stood with their hands in their pockets doing nothing.

Agreed,and it is MY opinion this is going to cost the RINO's dearly come the next election. I suspect a lot of those goobers will be looking for lobbying jobs after the next election. Not that they haven't been lobbying the whole time they have been in office,but they won't have the influence they had before.

You may be right,but I don't think so. Time will tell.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2021, 08:39:08 pm »
No, the constitution says the most she can get is 10 years, and can only happen if Shortbus Joe lasts until 1/21/23.

@Cyber Liberty

You still think a simple old thing like the Constitution is going to be allowed to get in the way of the DNC?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2021, 08:48:24 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

You still think a simple old thing like the Constitution is going to be allowed to get in the way of the DNC?

True, it hasn't so far.  This would be pretty flagrant.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2021, 08:54:22 pm »
 Just my hunch -- I don't think they truly want Kamel in there.  Her husband's firm was a large contributor to the Bammy campaign but I think they'll find a reason to avoid seating her in the WH.  Hopefully they have better plans?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2021, 08:56:10 pm »
Just my hunch -- I don't think they truly want Kamel in there.  Her husband's firm was a large contributor to the Bammy campaign but I think they'll find a reason to avoid seating her in the WH.  Hopefully they have better plans?

Pelosi and Leaky Leahi are next in line....
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2021, 12:10:57 am »
Cyber Liberty,

I thought the Constitution said she could only run and get elected to two terms of office as POTUS, and that if she replaced Biden, those years do not count.  I never heard anything about a ten year limit.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2021, 12:14:27 am »
Just checked by searching, and if she replaces him this year or next, she is limited to one term.  That is news to me!  Thank God for that.  SO, maybe he will hold on so that she gets two full terms.

And without changes on electronic voting, she does serve two terms.  The elections are fixed, just like in Russia.  We have become Russia.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2021, 02:51:14 am »
Just checked by searching, and if she replaces him this year or next, she is limited to one term.  That is news to me!   

@jafo2010

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders,even though it means Slow Joe will become a real "Weekend at Bernie's Whitehouse". There is no way in hell the Dims can shelter him from the public for the next two years,never mind the next 6. He only "won" this time because of stealing the vote and the DNC working with their Chinese business partners to import a virus into the US.

Offline corbe

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2021, 03:02:35 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2021, 03:05:30 am »

Offline Lincolncollector

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2021, 11:57:14 am »
Biden acts just like my mother did when she was into early onset dementia. She was in the memory care unit within a year. She started wondering around at night, and they had to put her in a locked down unit.

Biden will have the Secret Service to control him. That will be an entirely new function for that agency. Taking care of old man who belongs in an institution, not RUNNING an institution.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 12:03:41 pm by Lincolncollector »

Offline Lincolncollector

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2021, 12:02:53 pm »
@corbe

And THERE it is!

Qualifications for high public office for a Democrat:

#1. Color
#2. Gender
#3. Can they claim victim status?
#4.  Is there a chance in hell that they can do the job? That is a low priority. In fact it doesn’t really matter to a Democrat.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 12:58:01 pm by Lincolncollector »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2021, 03:07:46 pm »
Biden acts just like my mother did when she was into early onset dementia. She was in the memory care unit within a year. She started wondering around at night, and they had to put her in a locked down unit.

Biden will have the Secret Service to control him. That will be an entirely new function for that agency. Taking care of old man who belongs in an institution, not RUNNING an institution.

@Lincolncollector

Ya really gotta feel for the junior SS agents who get stuck with "diaper changing detail".

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2021, 03:13:52 pm »
Wasn't that a Three Dog Night song:

Ah ooh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Ah ooh yeah
On the road to Kamala