Author Topic: The NYT Takes Andrew Cuomo Out on Lake Tahoe to do Some Fishing -- A Second Former Aide (25) Accuses  (Read 369 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The NYT Takes Andrew Cuomo Out on Lake Tahoe to do Some Fishing -- A Second Former Aide (25) Accuses Him of Sexual Harassment and It's Bad
By Shipwreckedcrew | Feb 27, 2021 9:30 PM ET

The NYT put a metaphorical muzzle to the back of the head of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Saturday in pulling off a political assassination through its reporting on the allegations of a 25-year-old former aide to the Governor.

A massive 2500 word story appeared on the newspaper’s website on Saturday afternoon with on-the-record statements from a second former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo stating that the Governor had made clear his interest in having a sexual relationship with her, leading her to resign in November 2020.

The details of her story are set forth below.  But as for Cuomo, here is all you need to know in order to understand how his career is now going to end:

Charlotte Bennett is 25.  Andrew Cuomo is 63.

His interest in having a sexual relationship with Bennett became animated after she told him about a speech she was going to give at her alma mater in which she would describe having been sexually assaulted in college.

Ms. Bennett said she had mentioned a speech she was scheduled to give to Hamilton students about her experience as a survivor of sexual assault. She said she had been taken aback by Mr. Cuomo’s seeming fixation on that element of her life experience.

“The way he was repeating, ‘You were raped and abused and attacked and assaulted and betrayed,’ over and over again while looking me directly in the eyes was something out of a horror movie,” she wrote in a second text to her friend. “It was like he was testing me.”

more
https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/02/27/the-nyt-takes-andrew-cuomo-out-on-lake-tahoe-to-do-some-fishing-a-second-former-aide-25-accuses-him-of-sexual-harassment-and-its-bad-n334304
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Lake Tahoe? A West Coast metaphor for an East Coast goobernor? The metaphor is akin to taking a swim with cement overshoes.

Even for one who has lost his usefulness as a foil for Trump, Coumo's fall is starting to look precipitous. not that the MSM didn't know where his bodies were buried months or years ago.

The MSM knew about the deadly nursing home order back in May, but spiked the story. Similarly, the MSM had to have known for years that Cuomo was a nasty and lecherous boss. I'm glad for Cuomo's fall from grace, but give zero credit to the MSM, who covered for him for months and years.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 03:45:32 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Taking longer for the other shoes to drop.  But then he is a Rat.  And the Rats only eat their own for self preservation.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

Cuomo is a douche canoe for sure, but what's interesting is that Dems/media seem to have turned on them Democrats normally don't eat their own. I wonder what happened. He must have become a threat to Biden or some other Dem bigwig.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Lil' Andy isn't up for re-election until 2022.

I suspect he'll hang on until then (even somewhat diminished), decline to run again and then fade off into the sunset...

BassWrangler

Lil' Andy isn't up for re-election until 2022.

I suspect he'll hang on until then (even somewhat diminished), decline to run again and then fade off into the sunset...

Here's hopin'

Offline roamer_1

The NYT Takes Andrew Cuomo Out on Lake Tahoe to do Some Fishing

Uhoh....

There's a tugboat
Down by the river don'tcha know
With cement bags
Just a droopin on down
The cement is just
It's there for the weight babe

Five will get you ten Cuomo ought to know better than to get talked into fishing trips....