Author Topic: Ignored by Fake News Media: Joe Biden Is Completely LOST in Texas Even with His Handler in Tow  (Read 381 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ignored by Fake News Media: Joe Biden Is Completely LOST in Texas Even with His Handler in Tow (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published February 26, 2021 at 7:43pm

Joe Biden had another disastrous day Friday in Texas.

Of course, the liberal media once again hid this from their audience.

Biden traveled to Houston, Texas with his handler, Dr. Jill, but she couldn’t save Joe from his mid-stage dementia.

Joe was confused and lost and even admitted it during his brief speech.

Joe Biden: Lizzie Panilli, uh, excuse me, Pannill, and uh, what am I doing here? I’m going to lose track here. And, uh… Mayor Turner… My family spent a lot of time here in Houston by the way. And, uh, hey John Eddy, how are you buddy I didn’t see you there?… I could be known for as president. I would be the end, the president who end during his era ended cancer as we know it. (cough)

Via Grant Stinchfield:

https://rumble.com/embed/vbl6dv/?pub=4

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/ignored-fake-news-media-joe-biden-completely-lost-texas-even-handler-tow-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Wow, not looking good for Joe. Note the cough at the end. That's his signal to his handlers that he's lost his place on the teleprompter.

Online Lando Lincoln

Good Lord!  What have “we” done?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mountaineer

... “Representatives, uh, Shirley Jackson Lee, Al Green, Sylvia Garcia, Lizzie Pannili, uh, excuse me,” Biden said and winced. “Pannell, and uh, what am I doing here?” he said.

Heartbreaking.

The representatives’ names, by the way, which every president should know when speaking at an event in their state, are Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), Al Green (D-TX), Sylvia Garcia (D-TX), and Lizzie Pannill Fletcher (D-TX).  ...
More, including video, at Becker News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Longiron

All planed and scripted by the UNIPARTY. Notice how all of a sudden the Media exposing the inabilities of JOE. The plan is in motion and Joe will be replace within 90 days with the HO. Executed to perfection! :shrug:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I refuse to believe that 60 million morons voted for that senile old man, let alone the 80 million those liars claim.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Good Lord!  What have “we” done?
More correctly, I think, Good Lord! The communists may finally achieve their goal of destroying America!