Author Topic: WATCH: Jim Acosta CORNERED At CPAC; Dodges Tough Questions About CNN Ignoring Andrew Cuomo Scandals  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Jim Acosta CORNERED At CPAC; Dodges Tough Questions About CNN Ignoring Andrew Cuomo Scandals

by Clayton Keirns
29 minutes ago

If someone were to only rely on CNN for their news coverage, they would have no idea that NY Governor Andrew Cuomo is deep into a dark political scandal that involves death, lies and sexual harassment.

At CPAC on Friday, far-left wing CNN anchor Jim Acosta was confronted over this lack of Cuomo coverage, and he gave nothing but pathetic excuses.

As Acosta was speaking to someone else in the halls of CPAC, Federalist reporter David Marcus confronted him.

“Hey, hey, hey, Jim,” David Marcus said. “Hey, Jim, I’m David Marcus from The Federalist; when are you guys going to start covering Cuomo?”

“Sorry, I’m conducting an interview,” Acosta responded, shying away from the conflict.

“When are you going to start covering Cuomo?” The Federalist reporter proceeded, repeating his initial question.

“We do,” Acosta said before the reporter kept pressing, “No, I’m asking you a serious question.”

“But, David, we do cover that; we have too,” Acosta added, not giving any examples whatsoever.

“He killed ten thousand people and is accused of sexual assault, and you guys want to talk about Ted Cruz. So when are you going to start covering Cuomo,” the Federalist reporter fired back.

Watch below:

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-jim-acosta-cornered-at-cpac-dodges-tough-questions-about-cnn-ignoring-andrew-cuomo-scandals/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34