Author Topic: Who Hates Voters? AP Describes GOP Georgia Voter ID Bill as 'Restrictive Voting Measures'  (Read 215 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
"Georgia senators pass bill to require ID for absentee voting."

So how does the Associated Press feel about that? In the old days when AP attempted to maintain a dry neutrality in its reporting, that could have been a tough question to answer. However, in recent years, with their policy of editorializing right in their stories, AP slams its readers in the head with their viewpoint sledgehammer.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2021/02/27/who-hates-voters-ap-describes-gop-georgia-voter-id-bill-restrictive

Cyber Note:  Fixed link.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 05:35:53 pm by Cyber Liberty »
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

Read the article and agree by-mail application should require ID, dropping comparing signatures.  I know by experience, matching signatures is an "opinion" of those comparing signatures.  I was the judge of the group comparing signatures.  For that reason, I studied how to compare writing between people.   I doubt any judge has done that.  Get rid of "opinions" and use definite methods of ID to be required for by-mail applications.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Shouldn't be signatures.

Should be thumbprints.

The voter should have to submit a thumbprint to register to vote, and that print must be matched against the database of US citizens before the registration is allowed.

Then the thumbprint must be scanned at the poll, in person, before the paper ballot is issued.  And the thumb should be then inked so it cannot again be scanned that day, after the ballot is read into the machine.

Also, why the heck not, the thumbprint should be accessible to law enforcement agencies after the election in case the cops are looking for felons or other Democrats on the run who like to vote.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.