Author Topic: 36 days and counting: When will Biden hold first solo press conference?  (Read 351 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
36 days and counting: When will Biden hold first solo press conference?
by Rob Crilly, White House Correspondent |
 | February 26, 2021 06:00 AM

It was 27 days for President Donald Trump and only 20 for his predecessor, President Barack Obama.

But 36 days after he was inaugurated, President Biden has yet to appear before journalists for a solo press conference.

The delay has irritated members of the White House press corps, from CNN to Fox News, and raised questions about Biden’s campaign promise to restore respect for the press after four years of Trump’s “fake news” attacks.

“He talks about the role of journalists as being a critical one, and yet, access to a president is really the barometer by which we judge the importance that a president assigns to the media,” said Brett Bruen, White House director of global engagement under Obama

“The risk that the Biden folks run is they tend to be very tightly in control of the conditions in which they put the president out, and that may work for a while, but I believe it is counterproductive to the kind of connection that both the White House needs with journalists as well as the president needs with the people," he added.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/when-will-biden-hold-solo-press-conference
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: 36 days and counting: When will Biden hold first solo press conference?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 03:48:40 pm »
 :pigs fly:

(holding flight pattern)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 04:00:47 pm »
Is it possible that the brain dead Rats at some point will wake up to the reality that a man with dementia is POTUS?

The Rats not only stole the election, but they put in charge a man who has no ability to perform the tasks the job requires.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2021, 06:43:17 pm »
36 Days? I don't think so. Disney is working hard on the animatronic Biden but they keep running into setbacks because the animatronic Trump

keeps kicking it's ass and they have to keep starting over.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 06:52:41 pm »
When will Biden hold first solo press conference?

NEVER.
Biden alone without his trainers would likely piss himself, then take his pants off and throw them at the reporters while doing the chicken-dance.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 10:12:04 pm »
non compos mentis nŏn kŏm″pəs mĕn′tĭs►
adj.   Not of sound mind and hence not legally competent.
n.   One who is not legally competent.
n.   Not capable, mentally, of managing one's own affairs; not of sound mind; not having the normal use of reason. Often abbreviated non compos and non comp. See insane.

nincompoop is short for 'non compos mentis' - that's what it means.
and now thanks to the Communists and their fellow followers the NeverTrumps
Now he is our President.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 10:12:54 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.