Author Topic: Trump: I’m not starting a new party. I’m still running this party  (Read 211 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I’m not starting a new party. I’m still running this party

Jazz Shaw Posted at 6:34 pm on February 28, 2021

The end of this year’s CPAC was the highlight that most of the attendees were clearly waiting for. The keynote speaker was former President Donald J. Trump, who had been laying low since Joe Biden’s inauguration. If anyone was expecting Trump to be apologetic or talk about “unity” with the Democrats for the next four years, they probably haven’t been paying much attention over the past four years and they are likely very disappointed. Trump was still going full-bore and the crowd was eating it up. There were several highlights from the speech, but one of the earliest came when the Bad Orange Man answered a question that has been widely bandied about in the media. No, he doesn’t plan to start his own third party. He doesn’t need to because he’s still in charge of the GOP. And he might just take back the White House from Joe Biden in four years if only to prove the point. (National Review)

“You know they kept saying, ‘he’s going to start a brand new party.’ We have the Republican Party: it’s going to unite and be stronger than ever before,” Trump said.

“I am not starting a new party. That was fake news,” the former president added. “Wouldn’t that be brilliant? Let’s divide our vote so that we can never win.”

However, Trump indicated he could run for president in 2024, and again implied that he had not lost the election to Biden.

“Actually as you know they just lost the White House,” Trump said, referring to Democrats. “I might even decide to beat them for a third time.”

more
https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2021/02/28/trump-im-not-starting-new-party-im-still-running-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

The end of this year’s CPAC was the highlight that most of the attendees were clearly waiting for. The keynote speaker was former President Donald J. Trump, who had been laying low since Joe Biden’s inauguration. If anyone was expecting Trump to be apologetic or talk about “unity” with the Democrats for the next four years, they probably haven’t been paying much attention over the past four years and they are likely very disappointed. Trump was still going full-bore and the crowd was eating it up. There were several highlights from the speech, but one of the earliest came when the Bad Orange Man answered a question that has been widely bandied about in the media. No, he doesn’t plan to start his own third party. He doesn’t need to because he’s still in charge of the GOP. And he might just take back the White House from Joe Biden in four years if only to prove the point. (National Review)

more
https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2021/02/28/trump-im-not-starting-new-party-im-still-running-party/

@mystery-ak

Smart move. It forces the RINO's to come out of the closet early so they can't pretent to be supporters,and then stab him in the back at the last minute with their own campaigns.

Although I honest can't think of a single RINO that even has a whisper of a chance of beating anyone but another RINO.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Longiron

more

As long as TRUMP supports the UNIPARTY the Republicans will let him think anything he wants. Only two things will he not be allowed to do: Be in CONTROL and implement the MAGA Agenda. They will use him until his popularity starts to go down and they put the final nails in his coffin. TRUMP listened to BAd Advice 4 years as POTUS and he still listens to BAD advice. TRUMP calling himself the LEADER of the R party is funny! 888high58888