Author Topic: Trump endorses former aide against pro-impeachment Republican  (Read 259 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump endorses former aide against pro-impeachment Republican
« on: February 26, 2021, 11:38:13 pm »
Trump endorses former aide against pro-impeachment Republican
By Tal Axelrod - 02/26/21 05:43 PM EST

Former President Trump has thrown his support behind an ex-White House official running to unseat a House Republican who voted for impeachment, the first GOP primary challenge Trump has backed since leaving office.

Max Miller, a former aide to Trump, announced Friday that he is waging a primary challenge against Rep. Anthony Gonzalez (R-Ohio), a two-term congressman who was among 10 House Republicans to vote for impeachment.

Miller, who hails from northeastern Ohio, worked on Trump’s 2016 and 2020 campaigns and served in the White House’s office of presidential personnel and as director of advance. He specifically cited Gonzalez’s vote to impeach Trump over the Jan. 6 Capitol riot when rolling out his campaign in Ohio’s 16th Congressional District.

“I'm running for Congress to stand up for Northeast Ohioans. They overwhelmingly voted for the America First agenda. But their Congressman betrayed them when he voted to impeach President Trump. I won't back down. And I'll never betray them,” Miller tweeted.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/540768-trump-endorses-former-aide-running-against-house-republican-who-voted-for
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Trump endorses former aide against pro-impeachment Republican
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 02:24:09 am »
An excellent opportunity to start setting the record straight!  How much is Soros willing to invest?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions