Author Topic: Estimates: George Floyd Riots To Cost 66 Times More Than Capitol Damage  (Read 399 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Estimates: George Floyd Riots To Cost 66 Times More Than Capitol Damage
February 26, 2021 By Tristan Justice

Capitol Architect J. Brett Blandon told lawmakers Wednesday damage from January’s Capitol riots will likely cost $30 million to cover adequate mental health services, art repairs, and enhanced security.

“The events of Jan. 6 were difficult for the American people, and extremely hard for all of us on campus to witness,” Blanton testified before the House Appropriations Committee, warning the price tag will go even higher if the new fence expanding the Capitol’s perimeter borders gaslighting the public is kept past March.

The steep estimate will likely present sticker shock to Democrats who whistled past repeated outbursts of so-called social justice riots all last year. The riots were kicked off by two weeks of carnage in the immediate aftermath of George Floyd’s death and produced a colossal estimated $2 billion in damages during those 14 days alone.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/26/estimates-george-floyd-riots-to-cost-66-times-more-than-capitol-damage/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Estimates: George Floyd Riots To Cost 66 Times More Than Capitol Damage
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 09:22:56 pm »
66 times?

OMG!   Nobody believes that number.   The Aunty-Fa version of the Reichstag Fire didn't cause any damage.

How about a 666 times is better, and a thousands more likely?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mortarman

Re: Estimates: George Floyd Riots To Cost 66 Times More Than Capitol Damage
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 05:52:26 pm »
The difference between the Reichstag Fire an' the Capital Riot is that the Reichstag got shut down an' it's members got sent to concentration camps where as Congress is still in session an' we'll be the ones sent to the camps.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.