Author Topic: Kavanaugh and Barrett: John Roberts Retreads?  (Read 132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kavanaugh and Barrett: John Roberts Retreads?
« on: February 26, 2021, 02:16:48 pm »
February 26, 2021
Kavanaugh and Barrett: John Roberts Retreads?
By Rabbi Aryeh Spero

All that work for, and faith in, Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett! As with John Roberts before, we are once again the victims of unrequited affection and lost labor. Like other Republicans, I expended lots of hours and effort to do my part in getting all three confirmed. I wrote articles, did radio and TV interviews, gave speeches, called Senators and asked my friends to do so, and spoke to countless people.

I even attended the Senate Hearings for two of them; and in the case of Kavanaugh went face-to-face against a wild group of “feminists” blocking my way to the Senate hearing room, was bad-mouthed by them while in waiting-lines, and harassed in the office taken over by these “non-insurrection” protestors while trying to get my pre-arranged ticket which they had dumped. (Interestingly, when complaining to police how the “progressive” protestors had taken over Senator Grassley’s office, the Capitol Police replied: “This is a public space, open to the people, and we cannot stop them from exercising their right of speech and assembly”).

I have traveled over 800 miles, paid for motels, and over the years took off work so as to help these nominees become confirmed justices. Like so many others on our side, we believed in them. Finally, strong justices, conservative like us. The Court was finally ours… a dream come true.

Well, the dream has died and our hopes for the Great Cause have not been respected by those in whose behalf we so tirelessly worked.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/02/kavanaugh_and_barrett_john_roberts_retreads.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Kavanaugh and Barrett: John Roberts Retreads?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 02:31:27 pm »
The rule of law is dead in the once great USA!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 06:20:22 pm »
Trump failed on this miserably.  At some point partway through his term as POTUS, he succumbed to the swamp.  It was obvious.  None of his appointees are conservative.  None.

The Bush appointed Roberts is a worthless POS, and so too are the Trump appointed judges.  This court is completely political and appears to be under the thumb of Roberts.  Only two judges are conservative, Thomas and Alito. 

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 06:35:08 pm »
After all the Rodents put Kavanaugh and his family through, he doesn't have the balls to stand up to them.

Amy Barrett should be ashamed.   

Sad, really, that there are apparently no conservative judges left in the United States fit to become justices on the Supreme Court.

Time for Congress to review Madison v Marbury and re-evaluate the role of the Supreme Court in US legal history.  Clearly that unelected body has too much power, has abused it's power, and needs to be reformed in a big way.

If you haven't already, please read The Liberty Amendments by Mark Levin.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2021, 07:06:42 pm »
Trump failed on this miserably.  At some point partway through his term as POTUS, he succumbed to the swamp.  It was obvious.  None of his appointees are conservative.  None.
The Bush appointed Roberts is a worthless POS, and so too are the Trump appointed judges.  This court is completely political and appears to be under the thumb of Roberts.  Only two judges are conservative, Thomas and Alito.
-------------------------
On the mark, yet much larger and more critical points:
Principled Conservatism has nothing, NOTHING, to do w/politics, the obsession of frauds, hustlers and morons.
Conservatism is a body of eternal principles derived from the Natural Law, governing the behavior and conduct of Man, his culture and society which is not defined by either economics or religion, as Edmund Burke, wisely asserted.
Additionally, Republicans were born some 80 years after our founding, as representing the northern Mercantile Class opposed to slavery.
Following the Civil War they dominated our governance as they ushered in the industrial era.
The essence of the Rule that exists today is effectively the consequence of their control of the Executive, Legislative and Judicial functions from Lincoln till Hoover in 1932.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 08:32:22 pm by Absalom »