Author Topic: ‘These Biological Males Are Just Taking It Away From Us’: High School Girl Athlete Blasts Biden Admi  (Read 533 times)

rangerrebew

‘These Biological Males Are Just Taking It Away From Us’: High School Girl Athlete Blasts Biden Administration For Abandoning Her Lawsuit
By  Hank Berrien
•
Feb 25, 2021   DailyWire.com
•
Canton High School senior Chelsea Mitchell speaks during a press conference with Alanna Smith, Danbury High School sophomore, to her left and Selina Soule, Glastonbury High School senior, to her right at the Connecticut State Capitol Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020, in downtown Hartford, Conn.
Kassi Jackson/Hartford Courant/Tribune News Service via Getty Images

This week, the Biden administration’s Department of Justice withdrew its support for a lawsuit brought by three high school female athletes that would block biological males from competing in girls’ sports in Connecticut. Former Attorney General Bill Barr had backed the lawsuit, saying the Connecticut law permitting such participation violated Title IX protections.

On Wednesday night, Alanna Smith, one of three girls who had brought the lawsuit, appeared on Fox News along with her attorney, Christiana Holcomb of the Alliance Defending Freedom. During her appearance on the network, Smith blasted the Biden Administration, saying, “Fairness needs to be restored in our sport and all other women’s sports … these biological males are just taking it away from us.”

The Daily Wire reported on the lawsuit in February 2020:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/high-school-girl-athlete-blasts-biden-administration-for-abandoning-her-lawsuit?itm_source=parsely-api%3Futm_content%3Dnews&utm_campaign=daily_shapiro&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=113007037&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-98O78Q2hrsedFVUTiAQLxkxZPwDH6wEe-Ri_zgqG_mZ-nqKaCtLIlwlqZOBZcfteHXPpLReyk_2GcJBlnohvTBCASWww&utm_source=housefile

rangerrebew

So much for the schtick of democrats that women should be equal. 333cleo

rangerrebew

H.S. Female Athletes Blast Biden For Destroying Their Future
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 02:32:58 pm »
H.S. Female Athletes Blast Biden For Destroying Their Future

Women fought for the right to have female sports. They knew that co-ed sports are unfair because men are generally stronger and faster, it's biology. But now it seems they are going to be fighting even more of an uphill battle as Biden is once again allowing for men to compete against women, it's just that they are identifying as female. A few High School Athletes are fighting for all female athletes and have brought forth a lawsuit to try and stop transwomen from competing against actual females.

Alanna Smith, one of the plaintiffs, and her lawyer Christiana Holcomb appeared on Fox News Primetime to discuss their case and how the Biden Administration has abandoned women.

"Smith hopes people will "realize that a lot of biological females have missed out on making it to meets that really matter like States and Regional. The transgender athletes have taken spots on the podium that belong to biological females.

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/h-s-female-athletes-blast-biden-for-destroying-their-future/

rangerrebew

Re: H.S. Female Athletes Blast Biden For Destroying Their Future
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 02:34:42 pm »
Do I remember correctly, some shemales being booted from the olympics because they were males competing as females? :shrug:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2021, 02:52:08 pm »
Do I remember correctly, some shemales being booted from the olympics because they were males competing as females? :shrug:
Well of course they're booted. Olympic athletes are tested repeatedly to ensure they are the gender they claim.
And that is the bigger point. The world, the entire world, does not believe that men and women are interchangeable.
The world, the whole world, does not believe that 'math is racist'.
The world, the whole world, does not speak Ebonics (Black pidgin English).
All this Liberal insanity may pass in America, but once these students cross an international border, they are going to run straight headlong into a brick wall.
They will experience 'epic fail' everywhere they go.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 02:53:53 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2021, 03:05:23 pm »

And that is the bigger point. The world, the entire world, does not believe that men and women are interchangeable.

That was my exact point.  But even larger than that it's the arrogance of the left denying what the whole world understands.  Biden is doing everything in his power to push America's allies away. ****slapping

Offline Hoodat

This week, the Biden administration’s Department of Justice withdrew its support for a lawsuit brought by three high school female athletes that would block biological males from competing in girls’ sports in Connecticut. Former Attorney General Bill Barr had backed the lawsuit, saying the Connecticut law permitting such participation violated Title IX protections.

Democrats.  Opposing civil rights since 1836.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The party of science refuses to admit biology is real.  Many years to advance girl/women sports was just flushed down the drain by the Democommies.

My daughters are grown and no longer participating in sports, but I know they would resent the Biden nonsense. 

The central theme with the Biden Administration is destruction of everything in the USA.

It just does not matter any more with the cheating with elections.  90% of America could vote against the Democommies, and the Dems will still end up winning.  We are no different than the dictatorship of Russia under Putin.  No different.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
China applauds the Rodent notion that math is racist.    I can guarantee they don't teach that in their schools, but what a wonderful thing to have your enemy do to himself, isn't it?

Know what's going to happen to the woman's vote in 2024 for the Rodents because the Rodents have destroyed female sports?

Nothing.

Those bimbos that were stupid enough to vote Rodent before will happily vote Rodent again.   Intelligent women wouldn't vote Rodent in the first place, those females that have aren't intelligent in the first place and will happily swallow anything they're told to.  Just ask Monica Lewinski.

And those few female former Rodent voters....the machines will count their vote as Rodent no matter what their paper says, right?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 06:24:53 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As i recall Obama and Biden got huge support from women, and reportedly were rewards with countless orgasms.  What is this buyers remorse after the election.

How fortunate for rulers that people don't think...Adolf Hitler, (but sure use their brains to bitch after an election.)
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions