Author Topic: Sen. Cassidy: Trump Won’t Be the GOP Presidential Nominee in 2024  (Read 400 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Cassidy: Trump Won’t Be the GOP Presidential Nominee in 2024

Pam Key 26 Feb 2021

Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA), who voted to convict former President Donald Trump after his second impeachment trial, said Friday on Fox Business Channel’s “Varney & Co.” that Trump will not be the Republican Party’s presidential nominee in 2024.

Anchor Stuart Varney said, “Minority Leader McConnell says he would support Trump in 2024 if he were the Republican nominee. You voted to impeach Mr. Trump. so, where do you stand on this?”

Cassidy said, “I don’t think President Trump is going to be our nominee. You are asking me a theoretical, and I reject the premise of it. You can pick many reasons, among them being his age, but I don’t think he will be a presidential nominee. So I don’t think that will be an issue that I have to face.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/26/sen-cassidy-trump-wont-be-the-gop-presidential-nominee-in-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Sen. Cassidy: Trump Won’t Be the GOP Presidential Nominee in 2024
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 06:46:11 am »
What a dumb *ss.  Just what Trump needs to hear.  This POS saying this would be like a challenge to Trump.  I can hear him now, just watch me MF.  RINO commie POSs like this need to be primaried.
 22222frying pan

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden infers that now that he is President we are all gonna bi-partisan and kiss his behind and make lovey dovey.  Of Course the democrats still insist they are gonna get us and make us pay for Trump, too.
At least the evil Trump was defeated, it only cost you your jobs, the State of Texas much abandoned and co-vid deaths!  Cheap at any price, eh?
 ****slapping 22222frying pan ****slapping
When fools get to rule!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 07:27:00 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dancer

Sen. Cassidy: Trump Won’t Be the GOP Presidential Nominee in 2024

Pam Key 26 Feb 2021

Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA), who voted to convict former President Donald Trump after his second impeachment trial, said Friday on Fox Business Channel’s “Varney & Co.” that Trump will not be the Republican Party’s presidential nominee in 2024.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/26/sen-cassidy-trump-wont-be-the-gop-presidential-nominee-in-2024/
I wonder what Cassidy thought when Trump called him out in his speech.  He named quite a few poseurs.   :patriot: