Author Topic: Rush To The Exits: Affiliates Begin Making Their Next Moves  (Read 3960 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Rush To The Exits: Affiliates Begin Making Their Next Moves
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2021, 05:18:06 am »
@DCPatriot

I disagree with that last part. I like the long-form interview format. There's always a little more intellectual or informational meat to chew on. There may be a guest here or there who isn't as interesting as others, but I consider "Life, Liberty & Levin" to be must-watch TV.

@AllThatJazzZ

IMHO... if it were "must-watch TV"...it wouldn't be 'buried' on a evening weekend.

I agree that it's more intellectual and informational than the standard formula show, but like the saying goes...

His show is the proverbial 'tree' falling in the forest not making any sound.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Rush To The Exits: Affiliates Begin Making Their Next Moves
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2021, 07:43:40 pm »
More:

In St. Louis, a local trio will take over the time slot. (This is the second Audacy/Entercom station to go local in Rush's slot, as they also own Buffalo's Rush affiliate.)
https://radioinsight.com/headlines/207454/kmox-adds-three-person-st-louis-talks-in-limbaugh-timeslot/

Meanwhile, a new syndicated offering "Markley, Van Camp and Robbins" (from Compass, which has a few offerings but is a distant player in the market) will see if it will play in Peoria.
https://radioinsight.com/headlines/207443/wmbd-moves-markley-van-camp-adds-craig-collins-for-afternoons/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024