Author Topic: Joe Biden May Be Sinking Fast In The Swamp – His Approval Rating Just Shot Far Below Trump’s  (Read 284 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden May Be Sinking Fast In The Swamp – His Approval Rating Just Shot Far Below Trump’s
By Adam Casalino|February 24, 2021

You gotta hand it to old Joe. We never thought he’d fail so fast!

It’s only been a little more than a month of the Biden administration, and people are already outraged.

He’s ticked off labor unions with his job-killing orders. His promises of “unity” and bringing the country together evaporated in a flurry of radical executive decisions.

His “recovery” plan would put the country in trillions of dollars of debt. He isn’t even trying to bring both parties together. And on top of that, his cabinet picks are so bad, even Democrats hate them.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/biden-sink-swamp-approval/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=pjnewsletter

rangerrebew

Do I sense a "health crisis" coming on for Uncle Joe? 22222frying pan

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This can not be.  Mr. No Mean Tweets is the most popular president in history.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Rasmussen POTUS approval index....

Biden today  -8

Trump on his last day -5

Sloe Joe's ineptitude is awfully hard to hide.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

This can not be.  Mr. No Mean Tweets is the most popular president in history.
81 million votes - most in history.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
81 million votes - most in history.

Breaking news...   

New database found of new democratic voters....

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.