Author Topic: Finally: Okay, yes, vaccinated people can get together and socialize, says Fauci  (Read 343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Finally: Okay, yes, vaccinated people can get together and socialize, says Fauci

Allahpundit Posted at 12:29 pm on February 26, 2021

Now, see, was that so hard?

Three days ago he warned that he wouldn’t advise vaccinated people to go out to eat or to the movies, not because it’s dangerous for them but because it’s potentially dangerous for the majority of the population that hasn’t been immunized yet and with whom they’d be mixing in those public spaces. Vaccinated people *could* still spread the virus, even if they’re spreading it less than an unvaccinated person would.

Surely, though, in the name of giving people who’ve done their duty by getting the jab a reprieve from the misery of pandemic isolation, we could encourage those who’ve been immunized to get together with others who’ve been immunized. Fine, yes, be careful with strangers since they might still be vulnerable to infection, but if you know for a fact that all participants in an upcoming social engagement have been vaccinated, why the hell shouldn’t that engagement proceed?

Last night, in an interview with CNN, Fauci agreed. Why shouldn’t it? “Even though it isn’t backed by data,” he said about vaccinated people socializing safely, “it’s backed by common sense.” Which is true, and also (finally!) the right message in giving Americans who are on the fence about getting their shots a behavioral incentive to take the plunge. Want to have a dinner party near-term with eight to 10 close friends? No problem. Y’all know what to do.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2021/02/26/finally-okay-yes-vaccinated-people-can-get-together-socialize-says-fauci/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He's an idiot.  Why is he allowed to go on the boob tube is beyond me.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Another day, another contradictory directive from Fraudci.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

OR....one can use Lysol or Micro-Ban to kill the virus in your homes.  MICRO-BAN....says in its commercial, it kills COVID -19 virus. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The methods this so called expert has used during this event has been akin to a epidemiological  dart board.  Only the looniest of the left are taking him seriously.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Only last week Fauci was indicating that he would never lift the restrictions, lockdowns, and masks, no matter how many people were vaccinated. His appeal to 'common sense' only means that his tiny little Liberal brain finally realized that if everything would remain exactly the same, then there is no reason to get the vaccine.

But, Fauci's opinion is like the weather. Wait 15 minutes and it will change. I don't know what his ploy is with this, but I seriously doubt that Fauci is ever going to reopen schools and restaurants to return everything to normal. He can't do that. It would end his 15 minutes of fame.

I posted a while ago that Biden/Fauci were on a seesaw paradox. They want to be able to claim that they conquered COVID. (wonderful Leftist heroes to the rescue!) However, they want all the closures, restrictions, and masks to stay in place. They can't have it both ways.

So I guess Fauci is 'allowing' through his "magnificent gracious beatitude" to lift the most absurd and stupid restrictions, while leaving the main thrust of restrictions still in place. This is as close as Fauci/Biden can get to having their cake and eating it too.

But don't put too much into it. Like everything else Fauci has declared to be 'science', it will change soon enough.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Wait for tomorrow, he will say just the opposite.  With his logic, two masks are better, and ten better yet.  He is an idiot, and frankly, it is a mystery to me why Trump kept him around.  I would have got rid of him first chance.

Fauci is a corrupt b*st*rd.  And he and Biden have something in common.....senility.