Author Topic: McConnell to Back Garland For Attorney General  (Read 152 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
McConnell to Back Garland For Attorney General
« on: February 24, 2021, 05:43:15 pm »
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) revealed on Tuesday that he will support the confirmation of Judge Merrick Garland to serve as Attorney General in the Biden administration. Garland currently serves as the chief judge for the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2021/02/24/mcconnell-backs-garland-n2585247

At least when the Rodents resisted a legal president, they resisted with everything they could steal.

McConnell has all the resistance of a penny in a fuse-box.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: McConnell to Back Garland For Attorney General
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 12:06:30 am »
McConnell believes the Lewinsky maneuver to democrats is his highest service he can provide.  Watch how defying Trump so well now turns to on his knees Lewinsky service, and bi-partison-ly so, to democrats.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: McConnell to Back Garland For Attorney General
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 12:09:06 am »
Of course he is. going to.  Turtle Goo.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.