Author Topic: Contrast in Courage: Kevin McCarthy Backs Up Donald Trump Speaking at CPAC While Liz Cheney Attacks  (Read 194 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Contrast in Courage: Kevin McCarthy Backs Up Donald Trump Speaking at CPAC While Liz Cheney Attacks Former President

Sean Moran 24 Feb 2021

House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and House GOP Conference chair Liz Cheney (R-WY) clashed during a press conference Thursday over whether former President Donald Trump should speak at CPAC.

One reporter asked if Trump should speak at CPAC, McCarthy said, “Yes, he should.” Trump will make his major public appearance since leaving the White House at CPAC on Sunday.

The reporter then asked Cheney, who voted to impeach the president. “That’s up to CPAC,” she said. “I’ve been clear about my views that President Trump and the extent to which following January 6, I don’t believe he should be playing a role in our party and in our country.”

McCarthy then proceeded to end the press conference, saying, “On that high note, thank you very much.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/24/contrast-courage-kevin-mccarthy-backs-up-donald-trump-speaking-cpac-while-liz-cheney-attacks-former-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Cheney is trying to tell you she loves being in bed with moshe pit democrats. Could it be any clearer?  She is addicted to deep State money.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions