Author Topic: Start Rolling Your Blunts: Watch This Chill 33-Minute 'Glide-By' Tour of Mars  (Read 363 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

vice.com
by Becky Ferreira
February 24, 2021, 8:00am

If you were hurtling through the skies of an alien world with the aim of pulling off an audacious touchdown at a hazardous landing site, you might be forgiven for being too distracted to shoot a movie while you were at it.

Yet that’s exactly what NASA’s Perseverance rover accomplished last week on Mars. As the spacecraft successfully executed a series of maneuvers—known as the “seven minutes of terror” because of the high odds of a crash—cameras placed on its various components captured its bold approach. The footage, released by NASA on Monday, provides a jaw-dropping vicarious ride down to the red planet.

(more)
https://www.vice.com/en/article/akd988/start-rolling-your-blunts-watch-this-chill-33-minute-glide-by-tour-of-mars?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-vice&utm_c

It is long. I watched it a double speed and it was great.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

Did someone say 'Rolling your Blunts'?

Sunset on Mars:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.