Author Topic: Hunter Biden Accused of Smuggling Ex-Stripper into Swedish Govt-Owned Embassy Building  (Read 353 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden Accused of Smuggling Ex-Stripper into Swedish Govt-Owned Embassy Building

Chris Tomlinson 24 Feb 2021

Hunter Biden, the son of U.S. President Joe Biden, has been accused of smuggling guests, including an ex-stripper, past security into a Swedish state-owned building that houses several embassies in Washington D.C.

The House of Sweden building in Washington DC houses the Swedish and Icelandic embassies, as well as office suites and events spaces. Mr Biden, who rented office space in the exclusive modernist building starting in February of 2017, is said to have allowed guests to circumvent security to the building after office hours.

The allegations come as part of a series of emails obtained by Swedish media of a real estate representative for the building discussing the matter with Mr Biden himself, best-selling Swedish newspaper Expressen reports.

“It has again come to my attention that it appears that visitors have gained access to number 507 through the northern entrance after office hours – as we have 24/7 video surveillance throughout the building. Help us keep the building safe by following House of Sweden’s rules,” an email to Biden read.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/02/24/claim-hunter-biden-smuggled-ex-stripper-into-swedish-embassy-building/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I was going to ask whether she was his baby mama, but the story answers that.
According to Expressen, one of the guests was a woman named Lunden Roberts, a former stripper who made headlines after it was revealed she’d had a child with Mr Biden.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Isn't that a bullet point on a Leftist's resume?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis