Author Topic: Joe Biden Has Started His Attack on the Supreme Court With This Radical Move  (Read 265 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden Has Started His Attack on the Supreme Court With This Radical Move

On the campaign trail Joe Biden avoided answering any questions on court-packing.

But now he’s taken a step that could completely undermine the American system.

Joe Biden started his attack on the Supreme Court with this radical move.

Before the elections Biden refused to answer numerous questions on whether or not he would pack the Supreme Court.

“If elected, what I will do is I’ll put together a national commission – a bipartisan commission … and I will ask them to, over 180 days, come back to me with recommendations as to how to reform the court system … it’s not about court-packing,” Biden said in October. “There’s a number of alternatives that go well beyond court-packing.”

https://greatamericandaily.com/joe-biden-has-started-his-attack-on-the-supreme-court-with-this-radical-move/

Offline skeeter

See what sucking up to the left gets you, Roberts?

Coward.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
McConnell will be happy to go along.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Roberts, and all three Trump appointed judges are POSs of a grand magnitude.  It is laughable to say this is a conservative court with the votes these fools are making.   

Our republic is in the process of dying, and these maggots are accelerating that process. 

No POTUS should have the ability to add or subtract the number of judges to the Supreme Court.

It is bad enough our government does not function any longer, to destroy the court by adding numbers to its ranks makes no sense.

This nation is condemned to hell with its policy of genocide.  Until that ends, nothing good will happen in this nation.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Yeah, but Trumps been defeated and what ever the democrats do, has to be better than Trump.  Just ask a never Trumper!  No Conservative that ever lived is good enough, so demorats rule.  The warnings WERE plentiful.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If the Dems plant a bunch of new Liberals on SCOTUS
I don't really see what difference it would make.
SCOTUS constantly votes Democrat anyway. So?
How could it be worse?
Roberts actually rewrote Obama's argument so he could pretzel-logic pass Obamacare.
When it gets to the point that the judges are rewriting a plaintiff's argument so he can win...
there is nothing worse beyond that.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 12:02:25 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.