Author Topic: My story of working with Governor Cuomo  (Read 527 times)

Offline mountaineer

My story of working with Governor Cuomo
« on: February 24, 2021, 04:33:39 pm »
My story of working with Governor Cuomo
Lindsey Boylan
Feb. 24, 2021
“Let’s play strip poker.”

I should have been shocked by the Governor’s crude comment, but I wasn’t.

We were flying home from an October 2017 event in Western New York on his taxpayer-funded jet. He was seated facing me, so close our knees almost touched. His press aide was to my right and a state trooper behind us.

“That’s exactly what I was thinking,” I responded sarcastically and awkwardly. I tried to play it cool. But in that moment, I realized just how acquiescent I had become.

Governor Andrew Cuomo has created a culture within his administration where sexual harassment and bullying is so pervasive that it is not only condoned but expected. His inappropriate behavior toward women was an affirmation that he liked you, that you must be doing something right. He used intimidation to silence his critics. And if you dared to speak up, you would face consequences. ...
Full story at Medium

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: My story of working with Governor Cuomo
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 04:55:38 pm »
Published 30 mins ago
Cuomo ex-aide accuses scandal-plagued NY governor of pervasive sexual harassment in bombshell essay
Boylan accused the governor of harassment last year but did not elaborate on her experiences at the time
By Vandana Rambaran | Fox News

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.

Lindsey Boylan, the former deputy secretary for economic development and special adviser to the governor, said Cuomo constantly sought her out and had staffers arrange meetings with her, where he made inappropriate comments.  ...

She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s.

She said she was warned by other staffers when she joined Cuomo's administration in 2015 to "Be careful around the Governor." ...
FOX News.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 05:40:50 pm »
This marks the end of Mini Mario's political future.

No White House for you,bubba!

It should be interesting to see how many more fringe leftists the hardcore leftists pick off.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 06:11:24 pm »
I wonder why the press has decided to turn on him now?  It's not like anything has changed in the past year.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 06:28:22 pm »
I wonder why the press has decided to turn on him now?  It's not like anything has changed in the past year.

Nice :sarc: ! The election is over, so letting some truth dribble out is OK.

Cuomo has been doing this for years, so the timing of this and similar stories reflect MSM political purposes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2021, 01:13:57 am »

@Hoodat

MY best guess is they turned on him because they say him as someone they couldn't control,and he might be a future threat to whoever they are planning to make "The King of NY".

People tend to forget that there is NOTHING "democratic" about the US Dim Party. They are a dictatorship controlled by un-lected Globalist Fascist bankers who dream of a world controlled by a Corporate Board whose only concern is that it benefits THEM. If what they do also happens to benefit someone else by accident,they will be ok with that as long as they get a percentage of the take.

Strike now while the striking is easy.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 01:17:23 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2021, 08:12:07 pm »
ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC Ignore Andrew Cuomo Sex Harassment Claim

Wendell Husebo 25 Feb 2021

America’s three most prominent networks–ABC, NBC, and CBS–ignored any mention of sexual harassment claims against Gov. Andrew Cuomo during their evening news programs Wednesday. CNN and MSNBC also declined to address the scandal.

According to transcripts, ABC’s World News Tonight, CBS’s Evening News, and NBC’s Nightly News made no mention of the embattled Cuomo, who is also facing calls for his impeachment and resignation after he was accused of covering up the number of deaths from the coronavirus in state nursing homes following his controversial order that these facilities accept coronavirus-positive patients.

Cuomo’s former deputy secretary for economic development and special adviser Lindsey Boylan alleged on Wednesday in an essay published on the website Medium that the governor went “out of his way to touch me on my lower back, arms and legs,” forcibly kissed her on the lips during a one-on-one briefing, and suggested they “play strip poker” during a plane ride.

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) later on Wednesday called for Cuomo to resign in the wake of twin scandals over his handling of data on coronavirus deaths in the state’s nursing homes and allegations of sexual harassment by a former aide.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/02/25/abc-nbc-cbs-cnn-msnbc-ignore-andrew-cuomo-sex-harassment-claim/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 04:03:42 pm »

Barely Trying: CNN Finally Covers Cuomo Claims...But Gives It 96 Seconds in Two Days
Curtis Houck
February 25th, 2021 11:43 PM

After over 24 hours of silence, CNN decided to acknowledge on Thursday Lindsey Boylan’s sexual harassment claims against Prime Time host Chris Cuomo’s brother and Governor Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) and the latest blows in the state’s nursing home scandal, but only tossed scraps to the viewers they treat like small-brained proles with only 96 seconds over two news briefs.

Worse yet, neither brief came on any of CNN’s evening or primetime shows.

Meanwhile, MSNBC ended their silence with a combined nine minutes and 45 seconds, but it only came from three shows (and, like CNN, none came in primetime).

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2021/02/25/barely-trying-cnn-finally-covers-cuomo-claimsbut-gives-it-96?__s=8wrwmrluetijm3dxgpyc

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2021, 04:40:38 pm »
Cuomo’s SEXUAL HARRASSMENT Accuser Has Finally Spoken Out!
dan
February 26, 2021

Sexual harassment and assault of any kind is a horrible thing but there’s one thing that somehow manages to make it worse. When the person doing the assaulting is someone in power.

Look at how many athletes, celebs, and politicians that we have seen over the years have used their station in life to make it so people feel like they almost have to go along with whatever they are saying.

At the end of the day, all of these criminals need to be brought to justice, no matter whether they are some guy on the corner of the Governor of New York….Oh yeah, another liberal that’s a sex pest. Big surprise…

Lindsey Boylan tweeted that Cuomo “sexually harassed me for years,” adding that “many saw it, and watched”.

She said she never knew what to expect. Would she be questioned on her work or harassed because of her looks.

Boylan had accused Andrew Cuomo before but now she is going into specifics about the harassment.

https://theinformedamerican.net/cuomos-sexual-harrassment-accuser-has-finally-spoken-out/?utm_source=BS-M-4&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:8264515&utm_campaign=TI%20American%202-27%204AM
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 11:59:55 pm by Mod1 »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2021, 05:46:06 pm »
@rangerrebew

Article said, "Lindsey Boylan tweeted that Cuomo “sexually harassed me for years,” adding that 'many saw it, and watched'. She said she never knew what to expect. Would she be questioned on her work or harassed because of her looks. Boylan had accused Andrew Cuomo before but now she is going into specifics about the harassment.
Boylan said: 'Not knowing what to expect what’s the most upsetting part aside from knowing that no one would do a damn thing even when they saw it. No one. And I *know* I am not the only woman. I’m angry to be put in this situation at all. That because I am a woman, I can work hard my whole life to better myself and help others and yet still fall victim as countless women over generations have. Mostly silently. I hate that some men, like @NYGovCuomo abuse their power.'"

Ranger, let's go back in years to see what women had to "put up with" during my career, starting in the 50s and many years after that.  Men had the freedom to say anything to women in the workplace and not give us jobs or advantages unless we would give them sex.  Here are a few:

I worked in an accounting office for a man who owned oil wells.  He did not hire me, the head accountant did.  I took a report into this man's office and placed it on his desk.  He pointed to my breasts and asked if they were real.  I said, "You need to look at the figures on this report, not my breasts."

A while later, I was again in his office with a report.  He said he would like me to go with him to his private house on a lake.  I said, "My husband and I would like to go."  That was the end of the lake invite.

Then, I went to the accountant and told him what was happening and I did not want to go to that man's office alone again.  He said the woman before me had gone with him to his lake house.  The accountant did not send me to that man's office again.

Before "Professional Counselors" were licensed by the state, we had to have a supervisor.  I asked the man who was head of counselors at a school district if he knew someone who could do that.  He got in touch with a psychologist friend and the friend and I met at a restaurant.  He told me he would supervise me if I had sex with him.  I left.  Shortly after that, Texas had us take a test and become licensed.

During those years, I was a school counselor and wanted to buy a car.  I went to a car dealer, chose a car and the man said I could not buy it since I was a woman.  I went to our Teachers Credit Union where I was going to get the money to buy the car, and the manager got furious that the dealership would not sell me the car.  He called the dealership and told the manager there that I had any amount of money I wanted at the Credit Union, and to sell me any car I wanted.  I went back to the dealership and got the car.

Later, I wanted to buy a house.  A real estate woman showed me a certain house and I wanted the house.  She took the info. to the owner of that real estate office and he told her I could not buy it because I was a woman and he doubted I had a decent credit report.  He called wherever he got credit information, and then told the real estate woman that I had better credit than he had.  I bought the house.

I wanted a credit card.  Went to a bank, and the woman said I could not have one because I was a woman.  She left, then came back and said I could have the card.

I went to a Baptist church when I moved to an area to work as a counselor/psychological examiner in that school district.  There was a man there who oversaw various church classes.  One evening, my door bell rang and there was this man.  He wanted me to work with him to visit members, then have sex with him.  I told him no.

I am glad women today have "rights" like men do.  Men are still "coming on" to women in the workplace but now it can be stopped.  In my time period, nothing could be done.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 12:00:06 am by Mod1 »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2021, 11:59:01 pm »
Cuomo Is Accused of Sexual Harassment by a 2nd Former Aide
The woman, 25, said that when they were alone in his office, Gov. Andrew Cuomo asked if she “had ever been with an older man.”
By Jesse McKinley
    Feb. 27, 2021, 6:25 p.m. ET

ALBANY, N.Y. — A second former aide to Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo is accusing him of sexual harassment, saying that he asked her questions about her sex life, whether she was monogamous in her relationships and if she had ever had sex with older men.

The aide, Charlotte Bennett, who was an executive assistant and health policy adviser in the Cuomo administration until she left in November, told The New York Times that the governor had harassed her late last spring, during the height of the state’s fight against the coronavirus.

Ms. Bennett, 25, said the most unsettling episode occurred on June 5, when she was alone with Mr. Cuomo in his State Capitol office. In a series of interviews this week, she said the governor had asked her numerous questions about her personal life, including whether she thought age made a difference in romantic relationships, and had said that he was open to relationships with women in their 20s — comments she interpreted as clear overtures to a sexual relationship. ...  NY Times