Author Topic: Family of shooter who opened fired in a gun store now claiming he was ‘murdered’ by those who stoppe  (Read 314 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Family of shooter who opened fired in a gun store now claiming he was ‘murdered’ by those who stopped him
Posted by: Jenna Curren|February 23, 2021

Joshua Jamal Williams was identified as the mass shooter seen on surveillance footage provided by sheriff's office.

METAIRIE, LA- On Saturday, February 20th, an armed person entered a gun store and shooting range in a New Orleans suburb and opened fire, fatally shooting two people and prompting customers as well as staff to fire back.

According to reports, the shooting happened around 2:50 p.m. at the Jefferson Gun Outlet in the suburb of Metairie. Sheriff Joseph Lopinto said that the shooter initially struck two people inside.

After the incident, a man outside the building could be seen behind yellow police tape yelling, “Where is my son?” The gunman, later identified as 27-year-old Joshua Jamal Williams, murdered a store employee and a customer before he was fatally shot by no less than seven armed customers and store employees.

Reportedly, sources said Williams had carried a pistol with an extended clip into the range and when staff told him to unload his weapon he instead fired a warning round before fatally shooting the store employee, since identified as 47-year-old Herbert “Noah” Fischbach.

more
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/family-of-shooter-who-opened-fired-in-a-gun-store-now-claiming-he-was-murdered-by-those-who-stopped-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online goatprairie

She's obviously going for the ghetto lottery. I wouldn't bet against her chances of getting some dough out of this.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Obviously the crazy didn't begin and end with the son. Bet these morons, excuse me for being insensitive, already have a lawyer and lawsuit filed. It would be interesting to know if the family knew the man was mentally looney tunes and planned to commit the murders, also how the nutjob got his weapon.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She's obviously going for the ghetto lottery. I wouldn't bet against her chances of getting some dough out of this.

@goatprairie

BINGO! Her Rev-Rund and the NAACP is already gathering a crowd of troub....,uhhhh,protestors to protest this tragic loss of the life of a bold young black man who would have been a star prisoner at some time in the near future.

You can always count on preachers showing up if there is money to be grafted,and the NAACP to show up if any of the people involved on either side were black.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 05:53:42 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!