Author Topic: Liz Cheney: GOP Needs to Make Clear After Capitol Riot ‘We Aren’t the Party of White Supremacy’  (Read 500 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney: GOP Needs to Make Clear After Capitol Riot ‘We Aren’t the Party of White Supremacy’

Pam Key 23 Feb 2021

Representative Liz Cheney (R- WY), one of ten House Republicans who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump,  said on Tuesday during a Reagan Institute event that the Republican party needs to “make clear that we aren’t the party of white supremacy” in the wake of the deadly Capitol riots.

Cheney said, “Certainly the potential of a 9/11-style commission, I think that is very important. I think there are many aspects of what happened on the 6th and in the days and weeks and months leading up to it that have to be investigated.”

She added, “It’s very important, especially for us as Republicans, to make clear that we aren’t the party of white supremacy. You certainly saw anti-Semitism. You saw the symbols of Holocaust denial, for example, at the Capitol that day. You saw a Confederate flag being carried through the Rotunda. And I think we as Republicans, in particular, have a duty and an obligation to stand against that, to stand against insurrection.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/23/liz-cheney-gop-needs-to-make-clear-after-capitol-riot-we-arent-the-party-of-white-supremacy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

This REALLY p*sses me off.

"White supremacy" is left-wing talk for American patriotism. Cheney knows it. They all know it. They're trying to browbeat us all back onto the reservation so they can get back to filling their pockets.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 03:04:37 pm by skeeter »

Offline PeteS in CA

No, the GOP needs to ram the MSM's and Dems' (repetitive and redundant, I know) race-baiting lies down the MSM's and Dems' throats and yank the lies out the other end (metaphorically, of course). Counter-attack, not defend.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
And to think that the dumb treasonous broad had the opportunity to accurately recite the history of the Democrat Party, from it's inception to this very day, as the party of Racism Unlimited, and flubbed it.

The Democrats institutionalized slavery before there was even a United States or a Democrat Party.
The Democrats fought desperately to expand the geographic region of slavery in the United States.
The Democrats brokered their own national convention in 1860 because the go-to candidate was a moderate willing to compromise on the slavery issue.
The Democrats started the Civil War to protect their ownership of slaves.
The Democrats after the Civil War did everything in their power to disenfranchise the new Republican voters in the South, becuase they were black.
The Democrats invented the Ku Klux Klan.
The Democrats were the party of Jim Crow.
The Democrats filmed the very first motion picture in the White House, "Birth of the Nation" lauding the rise of the Klan.  Woodrow Wilson War Monger was president at the time.
The Democrats segregated the government and military under Woodrow Wilson.
The Democrats put the (b)lacks on welfare under FDR, sealing their votes forever.
The Democrats destroyed the urban black family with welfare under Lyin B Johnson.
The Democrats bused children to inferior schools rather than repairs the schools they'd been ruining for (b)lack children.
The Democrats steadfastly refuse to allow urban (b)lacks the freedom to choose the schools their children attend, keeping them captive in schools that indoctrinate instead of educate.
The Democrats drop the (b)lack voter instantly when Election Day is done.

But the dumb broad has to vote to impeach the one president in modern history that improved employment prospects for blacks and allowed them to lift themselves out of poverty and perdition,.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mikezpen

The Republican Party doesn't owe anybody an apology on that score nor does it have to defend itself.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Liz Cheney: GOP Needs to Make Clear After Capitol Riot ‘We Aren’t the Party of White Supremacy’

The GOP made that clear in 1856.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
White supremacy is laughable in 2021.  These Democommies need to go.  All of them.  This supremacy nonsense could not be more idiotic.  The party of slavery is talking about white supremacy.  The Three Stooges made more sense.

Cheney needs to go.  She is not a leader in any way.  And the Republicans need to get on the same page and condemn the Democommunists as communists, and the party of slavery, Jim Crow, etc. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Posted elsewhere, but I'll repeat.

Liz, is it time to stop diggin' yet...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I guess that means we are the party of non-white/off white Supremacy,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

I want the R Party to make clear it is no longer the party of Cave-and-Surrender! :im waiting: !
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

"White supremacy" is left-wing talk for American patriotism. Cheney knows it. They all know it. They're trying to browbeat us all back onto the reservation so they can get back to filling their pockets.

@skeeter

BINGO!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mikezpen

She's just another RINO with a guilt complex and feel we should have one too.

Offline LMAO

White Supremacy used to mean that you supported the agenda of groups such as the Aryan Brotherhood, the KKK, Skinheads, ect

Today, it means believing 2+2=4
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The Cheney implosion toward irrelevance will be breathtaking two years from now.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.