Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Penning Political Thriller Novel: ‘State of Terror’  (Read 593 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Penning Political Thriller Novel: ‘State of Terror’

Hannah Bleau 23 Feb 2021

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is penning a political thriller, State of Terror, alongside award-winning author Louise Penny.

Clinton described writing the book alongside Penny, who penned the works Bury Your Dead, The Nature of the Beast, and All the Devils Are Here, as a “dream come true.”

“I’ve relished every one of her books and characters as well as her friendship,” Clinton said. “Now we’re joining our experiences to explore the complex world of high stakes diplomacy and treachery. All is not as it first appears.”

Penny was equally eager to pen a book with the former secretary of state.

“When it was suggested my friend Hillary and I write a political thriller together, I could not say yes fast enough,” she said in a statement Tuesday.

Axios first reported Clinton’s fiction book, which centers around a “novice Secretary of State” who “joins the administration of her rival, a president inaugurated after four years of American leadership that shrank from the world stage,” per the book’s synopsis:

A series of terrorist attacks throws the global order into disarray, and the Secretary is tasked with assembling a team to unravel the deadly conspiracy, a scheme carefully designed to take advantage of an American government dangerously out of touch and out of power in the places where it counts the most.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/23/hillary-clinton-penning-political-thriller-novel-state-of-terror/

:pondering:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 07:45:48 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

A thriller penned by Hillary Clinton? Be still my heart.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A thriller penned by Hillary Clinton? Be still my heart.

@skeeter

Translation: "She paid the author to put her name on the book."

I think it is hilarious how these life-long leftists are obsessed with gathering wealth and fame.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 09:51:08 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

BassWrangler

@skeeter

Translation: "She paid the author to put her name on the book."

I think it is hilarious how these life-long leftists are obsessed with gathering wealth and fame.

@sneakypete
She can't stand not being relevant anymore. Their all a bunch of egomaniacs.