Author Topic: Did Biden Pick Garland As AG To Wreak Revenge On Trump, GOP?  (Read 164 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did Biden Pick Garland As AG To Wreak Revenge On Trump, GOP?
« on: February 23, 2021, 03:04:44 pm »
Did Biden Pick Garland As AG To Wreak Revenge On Trump, GOP?
I & I Editorial Board
February 23, 2021

I&I Editorial

President Biden is now two-for-two in making awful selections for his Cabinet. The first was naming entirely unqualified far-left activist Neera Tanden to be director of the Office of Management and Budget. The second is his selection of appeals court judge Merrick Garland to be attorney general.

For those who don’t recall, Garland was nominated in March 2016 for a seat on the Supreme Court. The Obama administration sold him through the mainstream media as a potential court “moderate,” the best the Republicans could hope for.

Despite nonstop media pressure, Senate Republicans held fast, dragging their feet on confirmation hearings for Garland in the hopes (then seen by most political pundits as highly unlikely, if not impossible) that a Republican president would succeed Obama.

But, mirabile dictu, Donald Trump defied expectations and won the presidency. Consequently, not only did the country escape Garland, three new conservative justices — Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett — are now on the nation’s highest court, thanks to Trump.

Based on recent remarks, we can see that by not having the supposedly “moderate” Garland on the nation’s highest court, Constitution-loving Americans dodged a bullet.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/02/23/did-biden-pick-garland-as-ag-to-wreak-revenge-on-trump-gop/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Did Biden Pick Garland As AG To Wreak Revenge On Trump, GOP?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 12:44:16 am »
"Did Biden Pick Garland As AG To Wreak Revenge On Trump, GOP?"

1. biden didn't pick Garland.
2. Whoever did pick him has exactly that in mind.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 01:20:44 am »
Doesn't matter if the AG pick was Garland or Anyone Else. 

Mr. Else would not have been picked unless he fully supported the goal of weaponizing the law against Americans exercising their Constitutionally protected freedom to oppose the Rodents.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 01:22:52 am »
DUH
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 01:30:57 am »
Obvious revenge as the DEMS wanted him to sit on the SCOTUS bench.

Let's face it, Sessions and Barr didn't do this country any favors and neither will Garland; they're all from the swamp.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 02:37:29 pm »
I don't think Biden is making these picks....but yes he was brought in to take a baseball bat to the GOP.

I see that Turtle has already caved and will vote for him.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2021, 02:52:34 pm »
I don't think Biden is making these picks....but yes he was brought in to take a baseball bat to the GOP.

I see that Turtle has already caved and will vote for him.

It was Garland promising to tackle the gargantuan issue of white supremacy over all other crime that won Turtle over.