Author Topic: Naomi Wolf: ‘Under the Guise of a Real Medical Pandemic, We’re Really Moving into a Coup Situation,  (Read 159 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Naomi Wolf: ‘Under the Guise of a Real Medical Pandemic, We’re Really Moving into a Coup Situation, a Police State Situation’

Jeff Poor 23 Feb 2021

Following the 2020 presidential election, progressive feminist and author Naomi Wolf expressed regret over her vote for Joe Biden if she had been aware of his possible strategy of returning to lockdowns to combat COVID-19.

Monday on FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Wolf said she remained skeptical of the approach and was concerned about the trend toward a police state.

Partial transcript as follows:

CARLSON: One person who apparently is not afraid to speak up is Naomi Wolf who is undoubtedly losing friends by appearing on this show tonight. She is the author of “The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot” and the CEO of DailyClout. She joins us tonight.

Naomi Wolf, I appreciate your coming on. I never thought I would be talking to you except in a debate format. I’m sure we disagree on an awful lot. But on this, I was struck by the bravery it must have taken you to write it.

I’m sure you lost friends over it, for doing this, tell us why you’re doing this and why you wrote that?

NAOMI WOLF, CEO, DAILYCLOUT: Well, it’s not just think — first of all, thank you, Tucker, I’m really happy to be talking to you.

It’s not just that one tweet, I’ve been writing pretty much every day for months and months about what I see as the terrible crisis that we’re in that we have to recognize, under the guise of a real medical pandemic, we’re really moving into a coup situation, a police state situation and that’s not a partisan thing that you know, as you say, that transcends everything you and I might agree or disagree on and that should bring together left and right to protect our Constitution.

We’re absolutely moving into what I call Step 10. I wrote a book in which I pointed out there were 10 steps that would be tyrants always take when they want to close down a democracy. Whether they’re on the left or the right, they always do the same 10 things and now we’re at something I never thought I’d see in my lifetime.

You described it really, really well. It is Step 10. And that’s the suspension of the rule of law. That’s when you start to be a police state and we’re here. There’s no way around it.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/23/naomi-wolf-under-the-guise-of-a-real-medical-pandemic-were-really-moving-into-a-coup-situation-a-police-state-situation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Methinks Ms. Wolf has gotten a bit of Camille Paglia into her...

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
"moving into a coup situation"?

The coup has already occurred.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline LegalAmerican

"moving into a coup situation"?

The coup has already occurred.

Agree. How can people..NOT KNOW?   WE KNOW.    :thumbsup: