Author Topic: Biden, whether from spite or dementia, has ignored Texas  (Read 227 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden, whether from spite or dementia, has ignored Texas
« on: February 22, 2021, 01:43:58 pm »
February 22, 2021
Biden, whether from spite or dementia, has ignored Texas
By Andrea Widburg

Over a week after a massive storm hit, Texas is slowly warming up, the snow is melting, and power is returning. What Texas hasn’t seen is President Biden. Instead, he’s been enjoying an easy schedule, playing computer games with his granddaughter while Kamala Harris handles the phone calls to foreign leaders. If he were a Republican, rather than a Democrat, the media would be castigating him as the worst leader ever. Instead, though, the media is praising him for not showing up, lest he look too much like Trump.

The Valentine’s Day storm that hit Texas wasn’t the worst snowstorm ever, but it was certainly one of the worst storms to hit a state that always does things in a big way. Immediately after the storm hit, 4 million people were without power, and almost half the state’s population without reliably safe drinking water. Roughly 35 people died in Texas because of the storm.

A reader sent us pictures from a major grocery store in central Texas, showing that the shelves were stripped as bare as they were during the height of lockdown panic last year:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/biden_whether_from_spite_or_dementia_has_ignored_texas.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden, whether from spite or dementia, has ignored Texas
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 02:08:41 pm »
There are too many Mexicans there for him to feel comfortable.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 06:17:26 pm »
Why either or? I think it's because of both spite and dementia, the one constant with Biden both before and after dementia is that he is a mean spiteful person which meshes nicely with the anger many dementia patients exhibit. Maybe one of the biggest reasons they call an early lid and put Biden into hidin is because he becomes to hostile and once they medicate him he is completely non functional.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 06:28:38 pm »
I'd usually give him hell for this, but Emergency Responders, FEMA et. al, don't really need an Alzheimers patient wandering around.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 06:46:19 pm »
I'd usually give him hell for this, but Emergency Responders, FEMA et. al, don't really need an Alzheimers patient wandering around.

Demented or fully there, Emergency Responders don't need a President and his security entourage interfering with their work. That's as true now as it was when Bush overflew the areas hit by Katrina.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 07:09:00 pm »
I'm gonna go with spite.  We saw Obama act the same way with the Texas wild fires five years ago and with Kentucky after the ice storms shut down the entire state in 2009.

Both deep red states both have Republican senators and republican majorities in their delegations to DC.

This is a continuation of the Obama policy of punishing Red states when they need Federal assistance after a natural disaster.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 12:08:54 am »
GTHawk wrote:
"Maybe one of the biggest reasons they call an early lid and put Biden into hidin is because he becomes too hostile and once they medicate him he is completely non functional."

That's a very interesting observation, first time I've heard it suggested.
It makes a lot of sense...

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 12:20:05 am »
I'll go with...

...he got lost touring the Coconut Mall and didn't realize Texas was a state until much later in the week.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 12:37:31 am »
It was neither. It took some thought on somebody's part to pick out 74 Counties to send aid to, and which Counties to shaft.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2021, 03:15:27 pm »
It was neither. It took some thought on somebody's part to pick out 74 Counties to send aid to, and which Counties to shaft.

Large cities' counties, except for the oil-producing Permian Basin area.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.