Author Topic: It’s Time for Mass Civil Disobedience on Masks  (Read 262 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s Time for Mass Civil Disobedience on Masks
« on: February 22, 2021, 02:57:39 pm »
It’s Time for Mass Civil Disobedience on Masks
Scott Morefield

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 12:01 AM

Whelp, President Joe Biden’s “100 days” of mask-wearing took all of less than a month to extend into basically "wear a mask until 2022." The virus numbers are dropping like a rock, even in the dead of winter, and no solid numbers have shown places with mask-mandates to work any better than those without, but nevertheless, we are told we must keep our air holes covered indefinitely, with no end in sight. And if they are telling us that NOW, at the beginning of 2021, it only goes to show you that my long-held speculation that our overlords want masks literally forever can’t be far from reality.

It seems, tragically, that the monsters who favor somehow reaching so-called “zero-COVID” have managed to obtain a stranglehold on all levers of power, not just in the U.S., but the entire world. I’ve got to grudgingly give it to them - it’s a brilliant strategy. Since “zero-COVID” is an impossible goal to reach, the struggle to obtain it via tyrannical measures can never possibly end. Even in New Zealand, where COVID has seemingly been eliminated, a single case can trigger fresh new rounds of lockdowns. Indeed, for the power-hungry, the COVID-19 pandemic has truly been a dream come true.
CARTOONS | AF Branco
View Cartoon

So, how DO we get things back to normal, in a time when seemingly little is going our way? It’s easy to ask, “What can I do?” when faced with something that seems so much bigger than ourselves, and often the answer is sadly, “very little.” I’ve certainly written before about opposing corona-fascism in our local communities, but here I’d like to focus on a single step that most individuals can take themselves, right now, and make a measurable difference.

That step is very simple:

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/scottmorefield/2021/02/22/its-time-for-mass-civil-disobedience-on-masks-n2585083
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: It’s Time for Mass Civil Disobedience on Masks
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 03:07:56 pm »
The left hates this type of group think. 

I love it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 04:42:38 pm »
It's past time. I have COPD,so I can't wear those damn masks without having trouble breathing,and when I went to the local hospital last week for wound treatment,the bitches in the booth would't accept my plastic face shield as being enough,and refused to admit me for treatment if I refused to wear a mask.

This is DESPITE me wearing the face shield when I was admitted as a patient two weeks earlier. Perfectly fine then,a Bozo No-No now.

WTF???? The shield deflects any air I expel downwards to my chest,so there is no danger of it infecting someone.

This is a classic case of "Regulations over Reason".and it pisses me off. Pissed me off to the point I suggest to those ladies that they introduce me to the retard responsible so I could punch his bleeping lights out. I am still mad about this,and it happened last week.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 04:44:50 pm »
There'll be no mass civil disobedience.

It's no longer in us.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 05:23:31 pm »
I have worn a mask exactly twice: Once to sign up in person for a debit card as the only way I could get at my money (after MONTHS without) was to walk in and sign the form. And once to perform actions necessary regarding my property tax.

Other than that, ANY store that requires a mask will not see me in it. I will not fund the removal of my freedom.

So there is no way for me to rebel further than I already have.
My life has not changed between pre-virus and today, with the exception of far less trips to town and far more reliance on country ways and people.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 05:40:46 pm »
There'll be no mass civil disobedience.

It's no longer in us.

@Right_in_Virginia

There never was. Not even in The Revolutionary War period. All things need to get rolling is to reach a "Critical Mass of rebels",and momentum takes over and does the rest.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2021, 06:08:01 pm »
The virus numbers are dropping now only because they were never real in the first place, and after the success of the coup it's become politically expedient to tone down the panic because even the people stupid enough to vote Rodent are beginning to chafe under their iron collars.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2021, 07:15:52 pm »
It's way past time to have civil disobedience over the forced wearing of these stupid face diapers.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2021, 07:38:30 pm »
@sneakypete

I think one has to do what is better for him/her; there is not one standard that works for every person as each has different medical conditions.  My doc has laid down the law for me; will not approve me for the vaccine and says I must stay away from people; he told Bob not to let me leave the house where there are other people; said it is too dangerous.

I have been with this doctor for years and trust him.  He did approve Bob for the vaccine and he gets his second shot this coming Friday.  Had no problem with the first shot.  I leave the house only for the doctor and going through the drive-through at the drug store.  Yes, I have good masks for that and wear one. 

I don't see the need for writing long articles about the govn. trying to "force" us to wear a mask.  sneaky, those light blue masks are so flimsy you can breathe through them easily; use one of those under your face guard and the hospital will accept you.  They will see the light blue color and that is all they will check; they will not know the strings of the mask are barely over your ears.

I do have a mask that is 3 dimensional, there is room in there to easily breathe and it is comfortable.  This is the one I use.  I will PM you where to get these masks - 5 in a package.  That is all you will need for a very long time.  The ties don't go around your ears, either; they go behind your head with a clip to hold the two strings together; your ears don't feel a thing.  I want you to be well.  44444heart

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2021, 07:48:59 pm »
@sneakypete   My doc has laid down the law for me; will not approve me for the vaccine and says I must stay away from people; he told Bob not to let me leave the house where there are other people; said it is too dangerous.

I'd find a new doctor or husband cus someone doesn't have your well being in mind. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2021, 02:49:13 pm »
I'd find a new doctor or husband cus someone doesn't have your well being in mind.

Like Hell they don't.   :nono:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: