Author Topic: Obama says he once broke a classmate's nose for calling him a racial slur  (Read 595 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama says he once broke a classmate's nose for calling him a racial slur
By Judy Kurtz - 02/23/21 11:03 AM EST

Former President Obama says he once broke a schoolmate's nose after the then-friend called him a racial slur during a locker room fight.

The 44th president shared the revelation in an episode of his Spotify podcast with Bruce Springsteen, "Renegades," released Monday.

"Listen, when I was in school, I had a friend. We played basketball together," Obama told the "Born in the U.S.A." singer during a wide-ranging conversation on race.

"And one time we got into a fight and he called me a c--n," Obama said about 13 minutes into the episode before quipping of his Aloha State upbringing to chuckles from Springsteen, "Now first of all, ain’t no c--ns in Hawaii, right?"

"It’s one of those things that where he might not even known what a c--n was — what he knew was, 'I can hurt you by saying this,'" Obama, 59, continued.

The country's first Black president added with a laugh, "And I remember I popped him in the face and broke his nose and we were in the locker room."

"Well done," Springsteen remarked.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/540044-obama-says-he-once-broke-a-classmates-nose-for-calling-him-a
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh please!...this guy?

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

He broke a nose with a slappy-poo?  Pretty funny if you ask me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I would have a better time believing he was under enemy fire onetime in band camp.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'd be more likely to believe that the classmate broke Obama's nose after using the racial slur.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Did she report him?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

The classmate broke Barry's nose when el presidente futuro reneged on a drug debt.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Did she report him?

It was Malia's classmate.

Barry wasn't allowed to within 100 yards of her school afterwards. Michelle had to pick the kids up.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sure he did.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And Barry takes another trip to Fantasy Island. The real reason that he chose Captain Dementia to be his vice resident is that next to Biden's huge lies Barry's seemed believable.......................to other morons that is.

Online Hoodat

Re: Obama says he once broke a classmate's nose for calling him a racial slur
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2021, 11:58:25 pm »
What did his classmate call him?  Cracker?

I call BS.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2021, 12:17:02 am »
That's nothing. Slow Joe once broke Corn Pops nose,and Corn Pop was a BAAAAD dood!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2021, 12:37:33 am »
What did his classmate call him?  Cracker?

I call BS.
He went to school in a place where the only people to suffer rank bigotry are white.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2021, 12:38:42 am »
The only way the Illegal Alien from Kenya could break someone's nose would be by the "bend and snap" maneuver demonstrated on Legally Blonde.

And what, did someone call him a "cracka"?   Most white people are amused by that stupidity, actually.

Edit:  Oh, I see @Hoodat already said that.   
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 12:39:37 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.