Author Topic: Bruce Springsteen, Barack Obama Team Up for Spotify Podcast Discussing Race and the ‘State of Americ  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bruce Springsteen, Barack Obama Team Up for Spotify Podcast Discussing Race and the ‘State of America’

Hannah Bleau 22 Feb 2021

Former President Barack Obama and left-wing rocker Bruce Springsteen teamed up for a new podcast, Renegades: Born in the U.S.A., featuring the two discussing a variety of topics, including “race, fatherhood, marriage, and the state of America.”

“On the surface, Bruce and I don’t have a lot in common. He’s a white guy from a small town in Jersey. I’m a black guy of mixed race born in Hawaii. He’s a rock-n-roll icon. I’m not as cool,” Obama said. “In our own ways, Bruce and I have been on parallel journeys trying to understand this country that’s given us both so much.”

Springsteen shared a preview of the podcast on Monday, which ended with a series of images, including Obama stumping for President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, whom the rocker supported in the lead-up to the election. He eventually went on to perform at Biden’s primetime inauguration celebration.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/02/22/bruce-springsteen-barack-obama-team-up-for-spotify-podcast-discussing-race-and-the-state-of-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
While Bruce is preforming an act on Bathhouse Barry maybe Good ole Barry will reciprocate with laurel and hearty reacharound.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

The Boss is on board - how cool is that.

Like Jimmy Carter getting together with Perry Como to discuss issues troubling the nation back in my day.

Online mountaineer

I’m a black guy of mixed race born in Hawaii.
"Born in the U.S.A." Sure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So two wealthy liberals completely isolated and insulated from not only race issues but any other issue that affects 99% of America, how cool is that! I can't wait to hear what the biggest race baiter in these here United States has to say and maybe the 'Boss' will strum his geetar and sing 'Halleluiah' and 'Say it Bro' in affirmation. *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 08:29:41 pm by GtHawk »