Author Topic: SCOTUS refuses to hear Pa. election lawsuits  (Read 484 times)

Offline libertybele

SCOTUS refuses to hear Pa. election lawsuits
« on: February 22, 2021, 06:11:56 pm »
Barrett was a terrible choice as was Kavanaugh!!!

SCOTUS refuses to hear Pa. election lawsuits

The Supreme Court has rejected three GOP elections-related lawsuits regarding the state of Pennsylvania.

In a six-to-three decision Monday, the court refused to hear a case challenging a three-day extension of the deadline to receive mail-in ballots in the state. Justices John Roberts, Amy Comey Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh sided with their liberal colleagues while Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch dissented.

The court also moved to deny hearing a case seeking to overturn Joe Biden’s victory in the state and another similar case by the Trump campaign. In the dissent, Justice Thomas argued “the absence of evidence of voter fraud is not enough to instill confidence in election integrity.”............

https://www.oann.com/scotus-refuses-to-hear-pa-election-lawsuits/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Re: SCOTUS refuses to hear Pa. election lawsuits
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 06:26:10 pm »
This decision doesn't surprise me at all.  I've expected it since the court refused to hear the arguments before the electoral college vote.
Let it burn.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: SCOTUS refuses to hear Pa. election lawsuits
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 07:10:28 pm »
This decision doesn't surprise me at all.  I've expected it since the court refused to hear the arguments before the electoral college vote.

:yowsa: It shouldn't surprise anyone.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien