Author Topic: Shameful Schumer Goes There, Rips Storm-Torn Texas: They 'Ignored Climate Change, I Hope They Learne  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Shameful Schumer Goes There, Rips Storm-Torn Texas: They 'Ignored Climate Change, I Hope They Learned a Lesson'
By Mike Miller | Feb 21, 2021 7:30 PM ET

There are places honorable people don’t go. Lows to which they don’t stoop. Careless, hateful things they don’t say. Integrity and decency keep them from doing so. On Sunday in New York, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer went there. Over “climate change.”

I was initially shocked when I read Schumer’s comments, but I was far from surprised, which speaks volumes about partisan hacks like Schumer and nothing about decent people, other than the disgust we feel — for people like Chuck Schumer.

During a Sunday press conference, Schumer lashed out at storm-ravaged Texas. Let’s first put it into perspective. In an update earlier today, the numbers stood at 69 dead, 44 hours of below-freezing temperatures, and $18 billion in damages. Add in no power and no water. An event that an untold number of Texans will remember for the rest of their lives.

And what did Schumer have to say about it?

“The bottom line is, Texas thought it could go it alone and built a system that ignored climate change. It was not what’s called resilient, and now Texas is paying the price. I hope they learned a lesson.”

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/02/21/shameful-schumer-goes-there-rips-storm-torn-texas-they-ignored-climate-change-i-hope-they-learned-a-lesson-n330761
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34