Author Topic: Will Merrick Garland Recuse Himself From DOJ Probes On Hunter Biden, Russia Hoax?  (Read 182 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Will Merrick Garland Recuse Himself From DOJ Probes On Hunter Biden, Russia Hoax?
February 22, 2021 By Tristan Justice

Hearings for president Joe Biden’s attorney general nominee, former federal Judge Merrick Garland, will launch Monday while the Justice Department conducts three separate investigations into the Biden family.

In Delaware, the U.S. attorney’s office is operating a probe of Hunter Biden’s tax affairs, while the securities fraud unit in the Southern District of New York conducts a broader investigation into the younger Biden’s finances, which feature a wide array of relationships with corrupt foreign businesses, according to Politico. In Pennsylvania, federal prosecutors are examining Joe Biden’s brother, James, over a series of hospital deals.

Whether Garland will refrain from protecting the Biden family from scrutiny is poised to be a primary line of questioning from Republican senators as the nominee finally takes the hot seat.

Colorado Republican Rep. Ken Buck wrote a letter last week urging Garland commit to keeping Delaware U.S. attorney David Weiss in place. Weiss was the sole exception to Biden’s request for U.S. attorneys appointed under President Donald Trump to step down this month.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/22/will-merrick-garland-recuse-himself-from-doj-probes-on-hunter-biden-russia-hoax/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Unless Garland was in some way involved with one of the investigations, why should he recuse himself from involvement if he becomes AG?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"Will Merrick Garland Recuse Himself From DOJ Probes On Hunter Biden, Russia Hoax?"

Did Holder, Lynch, or Reno on their predecessor's watch and misdeeds?

Some questions just answer themselves.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's not like Merrick is AG Jeff "Mr. Recusal" Sessions.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It's not like Merrick is AG Jeff "Mr. Recusal" Sessions.

Remember when Sessions was the golden boy of conservatism? 

Was an Houdini smoke and mirrors trick, elevating a man who basically lacked testicles.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Remember when Sessions was the golden boy of conservatism? 

Was an Houdini smoke and mirrors trick, elevating a man who basically lacked testicles.

Must be something environmental about living in DeeCee.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: