Author Topic: Massive Crowd of Two Supporters Welcomes 81 Million Vote Recipient Kamala Harris Back to Her Califor  (Read 907 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Massive Crowd of Two Supporters Welcomes 81 Million Vote Recipient Kamala Harris Back to Her California Home (Video)
By Kristinn Taylor
Published February 20, 2021 at 1:10pm

Reported 81 million vote recipient Kamala Harris and her husband Doug Emhoff were greeted by all of two supporters when the couple returned to their Los Angeles home in Brentwood on a sunny Friday afternoon for the first time since Harris was sworn in as vice president last month.

Video taken by a local reporter shows an older couple standing in the curb lane waving while holding an American flag and a Biden-Harris campaign sign as Harris’ motorcade drove by. The video shows no one else on the street except for a news videographer filming the motorcade.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/massive-crowd-two-supporters-welcomes-81-million-vote-recipient-kamala-harris-back-california-home-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There are no pro-Kamala or pro-Biden posts anywhere.
Go to any fascist Liberal website. I've been there.
Up to now, all the political posts have been anti-Trump and anti-Republican in general.
Now today, they are all flooded with anti-Cruz posts and of course, still anti-Trump posts which they will never drop.
But the major point is, while they are flooded with anti-Right/anti-Christian posts, there are NO pro-Biden posts.
They don't favor an 80 year old, former KKK supporter, White guy, along with his mulatto nurse.

The only single reason Biden/Kamala "won" is due to massive voter fraud and the 30% of American voters who are retarded.
They did not vote for Biden. They did not know what they were voting for.
Biden and Kamala were simply 'blank' placeholders who have no personal following.
They would have voted for Koko the gorilla if it meant that Trump would lose.
The anti-Trump hysteria fueled by the Global Press Oligarchs, combined with stupidity, combined with massive international fraud brought us to where we are now.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 06:40:39 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Hence the massive anti-Cruz play coming into operation, now.

Expect, also, the coming anti-Paul movement if Paul starts getting traction.

And then there's the other shoe the Rodents are going to play.

Expect strong efforts to build up RINO Rubio as the media's pick for the 2024 GOP selection.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I wonder if Biden chose Kamala because she never rebuffed Biden's advances.   
Two people showed up, perhaps that is an indicator as to how many votes Kamala and Biden really got?
 ****slapping 22222frying pan ****slapping :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

Up to now, all the political posts have been anti-Trump and anti-Republican in general.
Now today, they are all flooded with anti-Cruz posts and of course, still anti-Trump posts which they will never drop.
But the major point is, while they are flooded with anti-Right/anti-Christian posts, there are NO pro-Biden posts.
They don't favor an 80 year old, former KKK supporter, White guy, along with his mulatto nurse.

The only single reason Biden/Kamala "won" is due to massive voter fraud and the 30% of American voters who are retarded.
Biden and Kamala were simply 'blank' placeholders who have no personal following.
The anti-Trump hysteria fueled by the Global Press Oligarchs, combined with stupidity, combined with massive international fraud brought us to where we are now.

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

THere never was any strong pro-Biden action, anywhere. Some media babble, some softball coverage, but no big rallies, none of that, Harris was next to last in the potus races, and Biden? Well I asked a bunch of alleged Biden supporters to tell me why they liked Biden, without mentioning Trump. >CRICKETS<

No way they won a fair election. None. The support was not there at the grass roots. Just the steal for the un-Trump, over hatred even they did not understand, based commonly on lies.  :shrug:

Still, it is what it is. Gasoline up 70 cents a gallon here in the first month.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
THere never was any strong pro-Biden action, anywhere. Some media babble, some softball coverage, but no big rallies, none of that, Harris was next to last in the potus races, and Biden? Well I asked a bunch of alleged Biden supporters to tell me why they liked Biden, without Trump. >CRICKETS<

No way they won a fair election. None. The support was not there at the grass roots. Just the steal for the un-Trump, over hatred even they did not understand, based commonly on lies.  :shrug:

Still, it is what it is. Gasoline up 70 cents a gallon here in the first month.

@Smokin Joe

The typical Dim voter lives in a "partmint" in a city,and doesn't give a damn how much gas costs because even IF they have cars,they don't have jobs and don't have to drive to work every day. They ride buses,and have bus passes.

The non-typical Dim doesn't care even though they live in cities too,because they are wealthy,and/or drive electric cars. I suspect many would like to see gas even more expensive because it would mean less traffic for them to drive in.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

The typical Dim voter lives in a "partmint" in a city,and doesn't give a damn how much gas costs because even IF they have cars,they don't have jobs and don't have to drive to work every day. They ride buses,and have bus passes.

The non-typical Dim doesn't care even though they live in cities too,because they are wealthy,and/or drive electric cars. I suspect many would like to see gas even more expensive because it would mean less traffic for them to drive in.
If electrics were so good, the emergency vehicles which respond to them running those electric cars into each other (and conventional vehicles) would be running on batteries, too.  Maybe that should be a requirement. How long would they be able to put water on a fire before the batteries run out?

Those 'partmint' folks will care when the food runs out, when the prices go up, because, well, damnit, that food has to get to those corner markets where milk and meat come from in the 'partmint' world somehow.  Then they'll be coming for ours, under the guise of humanitarian causes, and they won't care who from flyover country freezes or starves because of "the greater good". Inevitably, they will destroy the means of production. Not even Bloomberg can make canned corn grow, despite his farming prowess.

Maybe Bill Gates will feed them as part of the Soylent Green New Deal.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Those 'partmint' folks will care when the food runs out, when the prices go up, because, well, damnit, that food has to get to those corner markets where milk and meat come from in the 'partmint' world somehow.  Then they'll be coming for ours, Sthe guise of humanitarian causes, and they won't care who from flyover country freezes or starves because of "the greater good". Inevitably, they will destroy the means of production. Not even Bloomberg can make canned corn grow, despite his farming prowess.

@Smokin Joe

Nope,won't happen unless the Dims WANT it to happen. The Feral Government has a gasoline and diesel fuel reserve for national emergencies,and they would free this up for food deliveries to cities. After all,our rulers all live in cities,and they don't want anyone storming THEIR gates.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Nope,won't happen unless the Dims WANT it to happen. The Feral Government has a gasoline and diesel fuel reserve for national emergencies,and they would free this up for food deliveries to cities. After all,our rulers all live in cities,and they don't want anyone storming THEIR gates.
They might have enough troops to get the food and haul it there.
The trucker's strike of the '70s was an indicator of how ugly that could get, and no one was making a serious effort to block roads, they only set up roadblocks.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They might have enough troops to get the food and haul it there.
The trucker's strike of the '70s was an indicator of how ugly that could get, and no one was making a serious effort to block roads, they only set up roadblocks.

@Smokin Joe

If that happens again,I expect it to be a LOT more violent this time. I hope it doesn't,but you can only push people so far before they start to fight back. ESPECIALLY the American people the elites refer to as "rednecks",which is anyone who didn't graduate from the "right colleges" or come from the "right families".

Big city people are already conditioned to put up with a lot of crap. Rural people,not so much. You push me,I push back. That is a guarantee,not a "maybe".

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

If that happens again,I expect it to be a LOT more violent this time. I hope it doesn't,but you can only push people so far before they start to fight back. ESPECIALLY the American people the elites refer to as "rednecks",which is anyone who didn't graduate from the "right colleges" or come from the "right families".

Big city people are already conditioned to put up with a lot of crap. Rural people,not so much. You push me,I push back. That is a guarantee,not a "maybe".
Yep.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If she spread her legs the crowd might have been bigger,
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

If she spread her legs the crowd might have been bigger,
Maybe some parts of it... :shrug: :whistle:

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maybe some parts of it... :shrug: :whistle:

The faithful would lap it up.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
[quote author Wingnut link=topic=429442.msg2385679#msg2385679 date=1614046479]
The faithful would lap it up.
[/quote]

@Wingnut

BOTH
I ain't so sure about that. They both looked to be so old they have probably forgotten what sex was years ago.

Truth to tell,senility is probably the reason they were there. Or maybe someone told them there would be free popcorn?