Author Topic: “If We Had an Election for Him Tomorrow, He’d Lose in a Landslide” – 3 More Kentucky GOP County Lead  (Read 372 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“If We Had an Election for Him Tomorrow, He’d Lose in a Landslide” – 3 More Kentucky GOP County Leaders Call on Mitch McConnell to Step Down
By Jim Hoft
Published February 19, 2021 at 6:00pm

The Nelson County Republican Party wrote Senator Mitch McConnell on Tuesday demanding he immediately resign from his leadership position with the Republican Party’s caucus in the United States Senate.

This comes after McConnell’s comments on Saturday and an explosive editorial in the Wall Street Journal viciously attacking and smearing President Donald Trump.

Nelson County Chairman Don Thrasher pointed out McConnell’s “complete and total disdain for the will of your constituents” for the reason for the letter.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/election-tomorrow-lose-landslide-3-kentucky-gop-county-leaders-call-mitch-mcconnell-step/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can only hope this is genuine outrage,and not just an attempt to cover their asses politically.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
i expect McConnell 'cares' as much about the American people as Biden does, waiting for higher death tolls.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
i expect McConnell 'cares' as much about the American people as Biden does, waiting for higher death tolls.

@christian

My guess is even less,since Slow Joe may not remember what or who the American people are by now.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!