Author Topic: What Biden’s FEMA Just Sent Freezing Cold Texas Is Absolutely INSULTING!  (Read 157 times)

rangerrebew

What Biden’s FEMA Just Sent Freezing Cold Texas Is Absolutely INSULTING!
staff staff February 19, 2021   

Although I cannot imagine the exact situation that the good people of Texas are going through right now, I can definitely empathize because I grew up in northern Michigan.

One time, when I was about thirteen or so, we had this massive cold snap that went on for days. Freezing rain made roads almost unusable and at one point the power went out to nearly the entire small town I lived in. We were way up north in the Lower Peninsula and the power company was going to need a while to get to us.

So, we had to do things the best we could. Luckily, we had enough firewood to last us the whole winter so there was no problem there. Out wood stove was basically an old oven so if you could boil it or fry it you were good for cooking food. We were lucky compared to the good folks of Texas. What is happening to them right now is insulting.

https://threepercenternation.com/2021/02/19/what-bidens-fema-just-sent-freezing-cold-texas-is-absolutely-insulting/?utm_source=BS-M-2&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:7577477&utm_campaign=TPN%202-20%2012p