Author Topic: Angry Andrew Cuomo Vows to ‘Aggressively’ Take on Nursing Home ‘Lies’  (Read 250 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Angry Andrew Cuomo Vows to ‘Aggressively’ Take on Nursing Home ‘Lies’

Hannah Bleau 19 Feb 2021

A visibly irritated Gov Andrew Cuomo (D) again refused to take responsibility for the nursing home fallout in his state following reports that his administration covered up coronavirus fatality data in nursing homes out of fears of a federal investigation, only expressing regret for failing to aggressively combat the “lies” early on.

Cuomo did not apologize for his administration’s March 25 directive, nor did he take responsibility for the original, inaccurate numbers of virus-related deaths in nursing homes. Rather, he spent a good portion of his Friday presser regretting that he did not fight the “lies” more aggressively in the beginning as the reports of possible malfeasance began to come out.

The Democrat governor only owned up to creating a “void,” which he said was “exploited with misinformation, people playing politics, Republicans playing politics, personal attacks, [and] personal agendas.” That led people who lost loved ones in nursing homes to “get confused” and wonder if their loved one died due to someone else’s mistake:

Those false statements must be countered. They must be or else people get confused. No one has a right to spread lies or misinformation that causes pain to families. I understand politics is a nasty business in this environment. I understand people lie. I get it. I get it. I live it every day. But this is different. This is causing pain to families who lost a loved one. That’s what they did.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/19/angry-andrew-cuomo-vows-to-aggressively-take-on-nursing-home-lies/
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 12:47:55 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Its fun watching this worm complain about the media lying about him. What goes around comes around, Putz.